Training Camp!

Chapter 9- Training Camp!

    “And so, it’s 3 days 2 nights training camp .”

    Reo clapped his hands cheerfully when Akashi finally announced what he was waiting for. Kotarou ‘yes’-ed, Eikichi grinned and I just smiled. Chihiro, as usual, no suitable reactions.

    “What am I going to do there? Disturb all of you for training ?” I asked.

    Reo slapped my arm. “No, of course not! You gonna be there to be the chef !”

    I frowned. “No I won’t .”

    He pouted. “Why not !?”

    I shrugged and packed my bags. Before exiting the court with Akashi, I turned to give them the final words. “Yukina will be delighted to see all of you !”

    They nodded in excitement as we went out, heading towards Yukina’s school.

*  *  *  *

    “Really ?!” Yukina exclaimed when I told her she can follow Akashi to his training camp.

    “But you have to behave. We’re going to the forest plus beach .” I warned.

    She saluted us and grinned. Akashi ruffled her hair and lifted her up. “Why do you always lift her up ?” I asked.

    “No reasons, it’s becoming a habit I guess .” he said as Yukina rested her chin on his shoulder.

    I scowled. “Someday, I’m gonna separate you guys .”

    “You are so mean !!!!” Yukina yelled. I winced by her loud shriek. “I hate you !” she pouted.

    “Say that again and I’ll really separate you guys .” I warned. She looked like she was about to cry. I held back my laugh as she buried her face onto Akashi’s shoulder and literally cried.

    “Nee-chan is so mean !!!!” she screamed.

    Akashi glared at the laughing me and he patted her back. “She was just kidding .” he whispered to her. I burst out laughing.

    “Aww Yukina don’t cry !” I said, pulling her hair.

    “I hate you !” she cried again. I giggled.

*  *  *  *

    Yukina hid behind Akashi as Reo, Kotarou, Eikichi and Chihiro arrived. I waved at them and they waved back except for Chihiro. “All here I suppose .” Akashi spoke.

    They all nodded in response. Akashi, being in a rich family, called upon his driver to bring us all to the campsite. He told me it’s called ‘December Stars Forest and Beach Resorts’. Idk why it’s called that.

    When we arrived, I was taken aback by what I saw. And the most shocked was Chihiro.

    “Chiharu ?!” I spoke.

    She looked at me and gasped. “Seikina !?”

    “What are you doing here ?” I asked and glanced at Chihiro.

    She sighed. “I’m working here for a part-time. More like, I’m the room attendant for the resorts here .”

    “Akashi let’s go back .” Chihiro quickly said and turned around to go back. I shot him a glare before pulling his hand, tripped his leg and he fell on his butt, groaning.

    “I am Akashi Seijuurou, captain of the basketball team of Rakuzan ,” he extended his hand. “I am here for a training camp and we already reserved two rooms facing the beach .”