Epilogue

• Dedicated to my blessed readers!!!!

Not so many years later....

    Despite of his young age, believe it or not, he’s the most successful businessman in Japan, one of the Kiseki no Sedai that is still playing for international tournaments, the best shougi player ever and the guy who never lose in anything. He who calls himself absolute is now living fine, not under the pressure of his father anymore. He’s free to do anything he wishes.

Akashi Seijuurou, yes. The redhead who claims to be the best.

    His mind sometimes wander to the past, leaving him staring into nothing. Even so, his business and life is doing quite well. What about his friends? Reo, Kotarou, Eikichi, Chihiro and Chiharu are all okay, they are living a fine life. They do contact each other sometimes. Akashi’s office is located in Kyoto. Outside, a few meters away, there was a playground. A playground from a few years ago, where his love life played her heart out, where she collapsed, where they played snow war.

So much memories.

    It has become a normal thing for him to stop there every night after work, sitting on the bench, remembering every seconds he had with her. So tonight, just like other nights, he drove to the playground and sat on the bench.

    Today is 20th December, the anniversary of her death, her birthday and his own birthday. The first snow had rained down this morning. It’s quite cold but his muffler are helping him to warm up.

    Just as he was reminiscing his past, his eyes caught a figure sitting on the swing, alone but happy. A lady that looked as the same age as him was playing the swing, happily. And she reminds him a lot of her, Kina.

Her features are almost the same.

    Unconsciously, his feet brought him to the girl sitting there. She was startled upon his arrival but then relaxed and smiled.

    “It’s my first time seeing you here.” Akashi spoke.

    The girl giggled and turned her gaze to the crescent moon that’s almost covered by the clouds. “It’s not my first time being here though.” She said softly.

    Akashi stared at her. She glanced at him. “Akashi Seijuurou, ne?” she said. He wanted to say something but the girl had cut him off. “I saw your name and picture on today’s magazine. Congratulations.”

    “Who.... are you....?” he asked.

    She giggled again. “Ah you don’t need to know that.”

    “Kina....” he muttered. As if on cue, the wind blowed from west to east, making her dress and her beautiful soft hair fluttered almost perfectly like in the movie.

    She stood and held her hand out. “No, I am Akari Kizuna.”

    “No, Kina.” He said and pulled her into an embrace. The beautiful girl under the moonlight, she who calls herself Kizuna, let out a small laugh and struggled to get away from his grips but he was so strong so she stopped and stayed calm, allowing him to hug her.

    “You lost her, didn’t you? That Kina....” Kizuna said, patting his back. His whole body was shivering.

    “Kina....” he hugged tighter.

    “Do you believe in reincarnations?” she questioned and he froze.

    “.... I do now.”

<3

Damn! How was that!? How was the whole story!? Seriously, even myself, I don’t believe in reincarnations. But I don’t think it’s impossible though. If I were Seijuurou, I’d believe in it, I’d believe that she’ll come back. Maybe not as her, maybe as someone else but some of her will be inside that someone else. You get me?

So you can assume Kizuna as Kina, the reincarnations of her. Or something like that. You can also assume Kizuna will make Seijuurou be able to move on. Oh, it’s up to you guys!

Anyway, thank you for all the votes, comments and reads. Thank you to the silent readers too!

Do comment which chapter you like the most hehe!

Also, I have a favor to ask you all!

Should I create a new story of;

*69 Days- Sequel [Akashi moving on]

Or

*69 Days- Prequel [Akito moving on]

Or

* a new Akashi fanfic [genre: slice of life]

Or

*a new Akashi fanfic [genre: supernatural, AU]

Or

*a new fanfic (KnS members but Akashi, Midorima and Murasakibara)

Or

*a new story (not fanfic).

????

Your cooperation will be much appreciated.

I LOVE YOU READERS SO MUCH I REALLY DO !!!!

 It's a sad thing to leave this '69 Days' story because I think this is the best story I've written so far :D

and part of it, thanks to you guys !!!!

Have a great day XOXO !!!!

By my leave, mortals....