Class and Library Preparations

Chapter 15- Class and Library Preparations

    The library door opened and Akashi entered while his hand put on his glasses. I looked away. “Sei-chan why are you late ?” Reo asked. “I thought you said half an hour .”

    “Some business need to be taken care of ,” Akashi answered. “Anyway, what now ?”

    “Oh, help us arrange the books !” Kotarou said. “Why don’t you help Kina? She’s been refusing us to help since just now .”

DAMN KOTAROU! I wanted some time alone to clear Akashi’s image off my mind and now you’re asking him to be near me!?

    “Heh, really ....” he muttered then the familiar scent and warmth approached. I didn’t dare to look up. Not now.

=w=

    Akashi stared at the girl in front of him while his hand worked on the books. She was avoiding him, obviously. Why? She didn’t want any friends? But she seems happy now.

Oh maybe because of the fact that I’m wearing a spectacles, he thought then his mind wandered back to what he and her parents were talking about just now.

“You knew ?!” Mikuto asked.

He didn’t reply.

“Well if that’s the case, then it’s better .” Naoki interrupted.

“If you’re her friend, then please, make these last moments the best moments of her life, moments which she’ll never regret. I couldn’t bear to see her suffer like that. She was crying for the whole day when she made the choice to leave her friends back in Tokyo .” Mikuto said.

“Be with her until her last moments. She won’t tell anyone if she’s feeling off or unwell, she’s good at hiding feelings but I’m sure you could see through her well enough. At that, I give you the permission to bring her anywhere for cure even the lowest pit of the hell. We really love her, it’s just that we couldn’t find any doctors who’s able to find the cure. We couldn’t stop working because if we does, there’ll be no one to pay for her personal doctor’s fees and others. I’m sorry Seijuurou if we’re being selfish but we’re doing this for her too .” Naoki added.

“I understand ,” Akashi nodded. “Leave it to me. I can handle this .”

“Thank you, dear ,” Mikuto’s eyes were teary. “Thank you ....”

* *

“.... shi !”

“.... kashi !”

“AKASHI !”

    The red head blinked and turned to the source of the voice.

    “I thought you’ve gone deaf !” Seikina placed her hands on her hips.

    Akashi stared at her.

    “Don’t stare like that !!” she pushed his face away. He finally came back to his senses. “Now go continue your work !” she added.

=w=

    I removed my hand from his face. “By the way, what are we going to do for our class ?” I asked.

    “Talking about that, our class haven’t even prepared or discussed anything yet.” I continued before he could give me an answer.

    “Then let’s go meet ‘em .” Akashi said and took off his glasses.

    I went to Kotarou. “We’re going for class discussion for a while, we’ll be right back .”

    He nodded and Akashi with me headed towards our class which is on the next building, 4th floor. Quite a long way, huh. When we arrived, the class is empty and Akashi took out his cellphone to call some of the students. After a while, the whole class were gathered and we started discussing about the school festival.