Megane bishoujo , megane bishounen !

Chapter 13- Megane bishoujo, megane bishounen!

    “What favor ?” Reo asked.

    “For the upcoming School Festival, we’re going to attract people ,” I said. “To the library .”

    “Blehh !” Kotarou made a face. “It’ll be such a big waste of time.”

    I wanted to hit him but I got a better idea. “If you help me with this, I’ll wear a full framed black spectacles or any colour you want all day until the day of the school festival. How’s that ?” I offered. This is kinda like corruption or something but whatever.

    Kotarou gulped and blushed. “Ergh! You just bailed me into helping you Seikina! I knew it !” he pointed furiously at me.

    I laughed and winced. “Ow, my nose .”

    “Reo, Kotarou ,” Akashi stood from his seat. “I’ll have a talk with you outside later. Don’t be late for assembly ,” he looked at me. “Kina, if you’re not well enough, stay there. Don’t be stupid and sit there like a good girl if you feel dizzy .” then walked out.

    “Geez, the emperor’s freaking me out !” Reo sighed.

    “Why you keep calling him emperor ?” Kotarou asked.

    Reo shrugged. “He acts like one. Plus, he got that emperor eye right? It fits him well. Calling him emperor kinda like teasing him too .”

    I smiled as all of them went out. Wincing, I touched my nose. Ouch. Doesn’t feel like it’s broken though. Maybe it will get better as hours went by.

*  *  *  *

    I sneezed for about the 1876th time already and Reo for the 1876th jumped out of shock. “Seikina, could you give me some warning before you sneeze ?!” he scold me.

    I giggled. “Hee sorry, it’s unpredictable .”

    “Doesn’t your nose hurt from sneezing too much ?” Kotarou asked.

    I shrugged. “Well yeah, but what can I do ?”

    I lifted my shirt a bit and covered my nose before continuing taking out all the books from the shelves. “Man, this is a messed up library and the books here are very dusty and freaking numerous!” I sighed.

    Akashi came from behind me and helped me taking out the books. I glanced at him. “I finished taking out the books on 8 shelves. I’m here to help. I wonder why you are so slow like a tortoise .” he teased.

    I pouted and elbowed him on the stomach. “Don’t call me tortoise, red head .”

    He just smiled.

    Suddenly Kotarou screamed, and when I say screamed, he literally screamed . “What the hell is wrong with you, Kotarou !?” Eikichi scold him. Kotarou came in sight and he ran to me, knocking me from the ladder to the ground. God loved me because Akashi caught me before I fell. I stood and looked at Kotarou.

    “What’s wrong ?” I asked.

    He shivered and when he turned to us, his face was ashen and he looked really really scared. “S-S-S-S-S-SPIDER !!!!!!!!!!” he yelled and hid behind me. It’s not like the spider chased him or something.

    Reo came and he raised his hand, holding the leg of a huge spider. And when I say huge it’s fucking huge! “You mean this Kotarou ?” Reo asked. The spider is red and black in colour. It’s really hairy, its fangs looks sharp. Its eyes is black and yeah, it looks scary.