Love

Chapter 11- Love.

    It was midnight when I woke up. Everything is pitch black except for the small light from the moon that entered through the glass window. The room was surrounded by nothing but silence and the heavy rain outside. The fan is spinning but in a slow speed. I kicked the blanket from my feet. I didn’t even remember how I ended up on the bed.

    All I know is that I got a scolding from Akashi and then ....? Turning to my right, I saw him sleeping with his back facing me. His breathing’s calm and he didn’t make any sound. I smiled at the sight of it.

    Suddenly, my phone on the bedside table vibrated. I looked at the caller ID; Reo.

    “Reo ?” I asked.

    “Where’s Akashi ?” he asked.

    “With me, sleeping .”

    “WHA—“

    “I mean he’s sleeping now! Don’t get the wrong idea !!!!” I cut him off before he could scream.

    He sighed.

    “Why did you call ?” I asked.

    “Thought you’re awake, the police contacted me earlier .”

*  *  *  *

    I panted when I arrived at the lobby of the resort. Police were already flooding the place. Of course, I was drenched after almost an hour trying to walk pass the heavy rain and strong wind.

    “Seikina !” someone called. Then I saw Reo waving at me with Kotarou, Eikichi, Chihiro and Chiharu, with a worried face. I went to them and looked to see what’s the big commotion.

    “Nee-chan !!!!”

    I gasped and flinched when I saw Yukina surrounded by all the police and public along with me. Those five bastards were there and she was in the blondie’s arms.

    “Yaa~, look who’s here. We were waiting for you but you were so late that everybody had gathered here. I wondered if I’m being too handsome tonight .” the pierced-nose guy grinned when he saw me and pointed a gun. I almost puked blood when I heard him saying that.

    I frowned. “Let her go. You can have me but let her go !” I said and everyone made space, allowing me to step forward.

    They laughed. “One move, she’s dead .” pierced-guy said.

    I clenched my fists. Charging towards him will kill Yukina.

Come on!

Think of something!

    Suddenly, the roof exploded and everyone screamed. I didn’t have the time to do anything. But then I saw some bodyguards falling from the roof in a defensive stance with ropes supporting them. Must be from the police squad.

    “Nee-chan !!!!”

    Chance! I ran to the 5 guys and while they were busy getting up and shoving the whatever coming from the roof. I pulled Yukina in an embrace with one hand then pierced-nose guy pulled the trigger.

    “Ow !” I winced as we both flew quite far by the blow and ended when my back hit one of the pillars.

    “Seikina! Yukina !” I heard Reo shouted.

    I sat up and hugged Yukina tightly. I don’t know if I am sobbing or panting or both. “Yukina ....!” I cried as I buried my face on her hair. She hugged me silently.