Apologies

Chapter 18- Apologies.

    “Ugh it’s all your fault for pushing me into the pool !” I grumbled as Akashi brought me to the edge of the pool. He didn’t play. Me and him. We just sat at the side (because I can’t float in the water) watching them have fun. I pitied Akashi for not being able to join the fun.

    “Even if I didn’t, you don’t bring any swimsuits with you right ?” he questioned. At that, I was defeated. Yukina swam to us. I splashed some water at her face.

    She giggled and returned the favor. I moved my head but it hit Akashi’s chin and he groaned. “Ow. What’s your head made up of ?” he muttered.

    “Sorry .” I laughed and continued splashing water at Yukina’s face. She had fun and me too. And Akashi had fun too, watching us splashing water at each other. If I know how to swim, I’d be chasing Yukina by now.

    I dodged her attack and my head almost hit Akashi again but he managed to dodge it. “Kina, please take note that you’re in my arms, any deadly moves will affect me too. Don’t move your head like that .” he warned. I stopped laughing.

Wait a minute.

Wait a freaking minute.

Oh my God.

I’M IN HIS FREAKING ARMS OH GOD NO I JUST REALIZED THIS.

My cheeks reddened with embarrassment as I just fucking realized that my back was pressing against him.

I AM SO OUTTA HERE.

    “I’m out .” I said and struggled out of his arms. He released me out of confusion and I climbed up.

Whew. That was embarrassing.

I didn’t thought I was so close to him all the while!

    I stood and headed to the towel section. Uh my head’s spinning. I staggered right and left. Then I slipped.

Into the water again.

But this time, Akashi was far away, at the other end.

I gasped before closing my eyes shut and tried to control my panic. The water rushed to my mouth as soon as I entered the water.

=w=

    “What the hell is wrong with you !?” Akashi scold me after he pulled me up. I panted for breath and coughed. It wasn’t long. It took him about 10 seconds to rush to me. Yukina stopped beside him.

    “Oh what the fuck I thought I’m going to die !” I muttered.

    I stopped mumbling to myself and looked at him.

Wet hair.

Half naked.

He was biting his lower lip.

He’s frowning.

He’s hot.

    Everyone rushed to us. “Seikina are you okay ?” Reo asked and I snapped out of my fantasy.

    “I’m forever okay, don’t worry .” I replied with a smile. Akashi turned me around and pushed my back as I climbed and took Reo’s awaiting hands.

    “Nee-chan, I’m hungry .” Yukina said. I wanted to help her but Akashi was faster. He threw Yukina up and Eikichi caught her.

    I gaped. Yukina squealed happily. “That was cool !” she said.

    “If she ever falls I’m so gonna kill you both .” I said.

    Akashi chuckled and climbed up. After an hour of taking showers and stuffs, we sat in the dining room, ready to eat. “Okay, Akito, why not you tell us about your basketball team .” Kotarou spoke.