Chapter 13.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that this chapter is a bit longer than my normal chapters. I hope you love it, because I loved writing it! Also, I would like to say thank you to all my readers, I've hit over one-k reads on my story! Please do vote and comment (as I've not been getting many of those lately) I'd love to read your comments, or even if you have notes or suggestions for the story. I know I've added my author's note in the beginning this time, since I don't know how many are actually reading it at the end. Anyway, I'm going to be travelling tomorrow, so I might not update tomorrow, but the day after that. I do have part of the next chapter written though! If you want to make an edit, feel free to tweet them to me! My Twitter name is the same as on here! :) So I just thought I'd say thank you, I love you, and please vote, comment, follow, and share! :) Xx

....

Through the dark night, I laid on my back, staring up at the ceiling. Thoughts ran through and past my mind. I did not know how this whole mishap would end up. Jake spent the entire evening rattling through things and slamming his door constantly just to annoy Harry and I. Just how low can a person hit rock bottom? Turning over to my left side, I noticed the clock was reading three-thirty-six in the morning. It was too early for any of these thoughts to happen. I simply couldn't sleep from all of the thoughts.

I looked over to my right as Harry was breathing slowly, his back was facing me, as we both laid together in this bed. I'm so happy that this bed was large enough, so it helped anything that seemed so obscure. Moving back to my original position slowly, as I did not want to wake him. 

Before we went to bed, we called Louis and Eleanor to confirm the dinner date for Friday night, Harry called Lottie - everything was set for what would also be called, tomorrow. They all tried doubting that Harry could cook, but I believe that he can, even though I'd be his helper for the night. 

Why could Jake possibly try to annoy Harry this much? I highly doubt it's because he can't find a place to live, I'm sure he has friends. He just had to come and ruin this perfect night. I just don't understand, I spoke slightly out loud. 

"Hey, is everything okay? What are you doing awake babe? It's half-past three." Harry spoke turning over and looking and the clock. 

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep. Just thinking about lots of things I guess." I replied. 

"Jake? If you're thinking about him and his problems, I told you to not worry about it. Trust me." He smiled while resting on his elbow. Pulling me towards him, he continued to speak. "So, promise me you won't think about sir-wreck-a-lot, and I'll promise to keep you safe. What do you think?"

"You just said sir-wreck-a-lot. You know how funny that sounds. But I promise." I laughed mocking his original tone. 

"Ha-ha, very funny you. Come here now." He said and pulled me closer to him. Planting kisses along my forehead leading down to my neck, they were sweet and soft. Beginning to get heavy, I pulled away. 

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry spoke pulling away.

"No, well, yes. I'm just not ready for something so intimate. To be honest, I'm not ready at all. I don't want to be one of those girl, but I've always really thought of making love to be something done after marriage. I really like you, a lot, but I just can't."

"I'm sorry. That's okay. If you think that just because you don't want to do it, we don't have to. I'm not bothered by it either." He said stroking my hair. I was surprised with his reaction, yet appreciated it. 

"Have you," I paused, "Have you done it before? I mean, you're a twenty-one year old guy, I suppose you have. Probably a lot more experience than a nineteen year old girl who hadn't been kissed before." I looked at him with big eyes.