Chapter 34.

Harry's POV*

It's been a while since Emma first messaged me and we planned a time to meet. I've rescheduled several times with her and she got the hint that I didn't really want to get together. I hadn't heard from her for about a week and I had a gut feeling that she wasn't going to let it go. I saw my phone light up and vibrate from a distance a way, it was a message.

Aubrey was in the bedroom getting ready for work while I finished making a couple of sandwiches to take with us. She popped outside wearing a white short length skirt that had guipure-like slits around the entire bottom hem of the skirt. Her shirt was off the shoulder, with soft ruffles, navy in colour. The shoes she wore were pointed nude flats. Her hair was braided on the side and all she was accessorized with was my mother's bow necklace. Yet again, she looked incredible.

"Wow." I paused for a while as I took a good look at her up and down.

"Harry?" She tilted her head confused, the same look that she's shown me for a few days now. I don't think it'll ever change if she keeps surprising me with her beauty daily.

"Sorry love, I don't think I'll ever get used to your attractive self." Her cheeks flushed immediately.

"You're too kind." She smiled and walked up to me. I placed my hands on her hips as her hands wrapped around my neck. I gave her a soft kiss, but enough to keep her wanting a little bit more. Her unaware actions had begun to slowly affect me, but I need to stay strong; for her. "You ready?"

"Mhm." She nodded. "You have the —"

"Made them with my own two hands." I said as I held up a bag that contained the food I prepared. She smiled at the fact I had started to finish her sentences. I grabbed my phone from and took a look at the sender, Emma.

E: Harry, I think we should meet. It's urgent.

Urgent? What on earth could she possibly have that I needed to know about. I knew it was an excuse that she made up, but I had to reply.

H: I'll meet you at the place you liked to go for lunch at 1.

"Harry?" Aubrey's voice woke me from my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry, let's get going." I told her and shoved my phone in my pocket. I tried to make it seem like nothing was wrong, which it isn't, but I just can't tell her. I can't.

..

Aubrey's POV*

Our car ride to the office was quiet, I felt like there was something going on with Harry, but he didn't say anything. He always seems confused when he looks at his phone, I wonder who's been e-mailing him that he acts weird afterwards. He says it's nothing, but I feel that there is. I ate my sandwich on the way to distract myself. I glanced over at him multiple times and I saw that he peeked over, but again, there were no words from him.

We entered the studio and Liam called him immediately once he saw him. Isabelle raised her hand towards me, I knew that she wanted to talk about something — my guess was about her date with Sebastian. I placed my things on my desk and pulled up my chair next to hers.

"So?" I asked without a proper greeting.

"It went amazing!" Her voice was loud, but still quiet enough for the boys across the room not to hear.

"You see, I told you that things would work well. All you needed was a push."

"I can't believe that he's liked me for a while now. He said that he's had a crush on me for several months, but didn't say anything."