Chapter 37.

Aubrey's POV*

"Hey mate...yeah...sounds good...I'll meet you there." Harry ended his quick call. It was around nine-thirty as I sat on the couch, drinking a cup of tea. He stood in the kitchen drinking a glass of water.

"Louis?" I asked, while I neared him.

"Yeah. I'll see you later, love." He kissed me deeply and walked towards the door. "And oh."

"Mm?" I asked at his partial silence and he opened the door.

"Have fun with your friends."

"Aubrey!" Natalie and Eleanor burst through the door. They each carried a bag in their hands.

"Harry!" I tried to yell at him, but he left with a laugh. He had this all planned, little sneak.

"Oh, we have great plans!" Natalie passed by me with her arms in the air. Excitement filled her voice.

"I had plans too. A little laundry, some tidying up, and relaxing."

"Yeah, yeah. Sounds like a blast. We're going out." El flaunted her hands in the air and walked by me.

"I would have assumed so, based on your outfits." I turned around to face them.

They both were dressed in the fanciest outfits to go out in to a club. Natalie was wearing a black playsuit, that had a little tie on the side. The entire top was connected with a wrap around the neck. It had a deep plunging neckline and a bottom hemline that was quite short. Her beige heels were a few inches high, with a lace tie wrapped all the way above her ankles. Her hair was in a low messy bun, but it worked with her whole outfit. She held a cute little rose gold clutch to complete the look.

Eleanor wore a white crop top that was loose and flowed along the arms. Her black jeans were high waisted and she had the hems folded slightly at the bottom. Her gold heels were only a couple inches high with sparkles all throughout. A tiny cross body clutch hung at her side. A messy high bun was what finished her look. They both looked absolutely stunning and there was no way I could pull off anything that they wore.

"We brought you one, because we pretty much know what's in your closet and we both wouldn't be able to pull this outfit off. So we got it for you!" Natalie pulled out a dress from the bag she carried.

"You've got to be joking if you think I'm going out with you." I grabbed the hangar that hung the dress. "Or wear this!"

"Aubs, you need to broaden your horizon. Let loose!" Natalie's tone was ecstatic.

"Let loose?" I had begun to think about what Harry mentioned before. Let your hair down sometimes.

"Let's do something you've never done before. We're not asking you to drink, we might need a DD for tonight anyway. I mean, that doesn't even matter, cause we're taking a black cab. Just come out with us. Please."

I took a deep breath, processing everything they had said. My eyes traveled between the two of them, to the dress, and back. "Alright fine."

"Yay!" Natalie was basically jumping with joy and Eleanor had an incredibly wide grin on her face.

I stepped into the bedroom and locked the door. I took a quick shower, washed my face, and applied some makeup; it was slightly heavier than my normal everyday wear. I straightened my wavy hair — so glad that I had washed it this morning. I don't usually like straightening it, but it seemed fitting with the outfit. I hadn't noticed that my hair had grown quite a bit since I came to London, I guess it would, it's been almost four months now. My feet led me back towards the dress. I picked it up and looked at it multiple times before taking it off the hangar and slipping into it.