Chapter 60.

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a really happy Boxing Day - I mean, the sales are always worth it! 

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

^Also, how cute is Harry ice skating?

Much love, S x

The song for the chapter:

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

Aubrey's POV.

This past week had been crazy, then again, this entire season was crazy. The post-Christmas rush was something I was already used to back in Calgary, but since London is a bigger city, it was madness. People of various cultures, from all over the world, walked around the streets of this known English city. Boxing Day was a disaster both here and there. Harry asked me if I wanted to go shopping and I shook my head a million times, it was a definite no. I knew that the sales were probably the greatest, but I just couldn't. I knew that he had a few places that he needed to go to, so he went alone. I'd barely gone out throughout it.

The only time the two of us actually went out together, was to Winter Wonderland. Apparently it was something that had been an event that happened every year in Hyde Park. It was absolutely beautiful there; a massive and stunningly decorated tree was the focal point of it. There were so many cute booths that sold little things and some that had food. There was a German bar that was there, which had karaoke, but I decided against it. Harry pleaded a few times and called me a chicken when I wouldn't do it with him. It was amusing to watch him try though. In the end, I promised that we'd go to a karaoke bar one day - I think I'd put myself in a trap I couldn't escape from.

We spent a few hours just walking around, enjoying the time we had together, and being in such a happy place. He'd pre-bought tickets for the ice skating rink, which I wouldn't have agreed to it if he hadn't have purchased them. He was completely enjoyed by watching my reaction to it. I loved watching people ice skate, but I'd never gone in years. I was always afraid of falling, especially in front of people. Nonetheless it was the cutest rink ever. A small white wooden covered gazebo, with decorations wrapped around it, and dipping down from the light poles down to it. The lights surrounded it sparkled against the glossy ice.

When he pulled me onto the rink, I held onto the rails for a long time, and barely moved. It turned out that Harry was only just a smidgen better than me. In the beginning, the two of us held onto each other for support, but then he quickly got the hang of it. He fell once on his bum and I laughed at him, but it was the cause for my speedy drop to the ground. It wasn't too long after until on he tripped over his toe pick, tumbling onto his back, taking me down with him. We were glad that no one else was injured by our fall. We probably looked like monkeys on the icy floor, but it was one of the best times of my life. The laughs that we had on the ice, were something that we couldn't ever put a price on. Once we finished, we drank a steamy cup of hot cocoa to warm ourselves back up.

Even though it was during Harry's break that we could only spend together for a proper time until we both started school after the New Years. I couldn't even fathom the emotions I felt for starting school after so many months in a completely different school - and country. I was slightly content that there was Eric there who could help me with the things. I had Harry, but he could only be there for me for the one class we share together. I wished there were more, but neither of us had any hand of that to happen. It was Harry's final term and we were both in completely different fields. I prayed the best for when classes started in just over a week. Something in me said that he might have been slightly stressed and I didn't know if it was about me starting school - then again, it could just be about Eric on his own. We had solved that problem, but I prayed it hadn't come back within him.