Chapter 54 - Part II. - Harry's POV.

Hello loves!

This isn't exactly a chapter update, but, don't be sad! I've been requested by some people to do a little filler of Harry's POV from a couple parts from the wedding. So, here they are! Enjoy!

Excerpt from Mike's little encounter with Aubrey:

Harry's POV.

"Harry!" I heard a familiar perky voice. I looked to my right and found someone I used to know.

"Hey Marie, it's been a while. How've you been?" She walked closer to me and gave me a hug.

Marie and I met in University, first term. We weren't really friends, she was just a girl in my class that I talked to often. We sat by each other every week and were in group studies. I never looked at her in any way - since I wasn't attracted to her. Thankfully, it was the same two way street. Marie was pretty, still is; even though, she's a brunette, with big brown eyes, and curvy girl.

"I've been well! I haven't seen you around campus, you still in school?"

"I am, but I actually transferred to UCL. As much as I loved Oxford, I couldn't leave my girlfriend behind for a full term."

"Oh, you're dating! Who's the girl?"

"Her name's Aubrey, she's pretty amazing. She's actually around here somewhere. You probably might've seen her if you heard the speeches."

"Ah yes, I did. She's beautiful. I came in a bit late, so I heard the last bit of her speech actually. You know me, always late to everything." She laughed. It was true, she was always tardy to classes.

"That she is." I smiled. "Well, it was nice seeing you."

"You as well! Try and stop by campus if you can. A lot of old mates have asked about you."

"I'll try, but it won't happen anytime soon. I guarantee that." I laughed and nodded a goodbye. I gave her a quick hug and went to look for Aubrey.

My eyes travelled through the crowd and I finally saw a couple of shadows on the side of the building. I walked towards them and realised who they were - Aubrey, and Mike. Oh God, not him. They were having a brief conversation, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I faintly heard him say something about Canada and the speech she made. My personal guess, was that he was probably hitting on her, because of the arse he is. I knew he was trying to get to know her. That man always tries to get to know women. Every single damn wedding. Why do they even invite him? I have no idea how him and Louis know each other well enough to invite him.

"Just because I now know your name, doesn't make us friends. You're still a stranger to me. So let me just tell you this in words that someone like you might understand, I'm just not in the mood and I simply don't want to dance with you." Aubrey's voice was timid and strong, even though it was still a bit faint, as I made my way closer to them. I loved when she stood up for herself.

"It's just a dance." He pressed further. He really didn't know what the word, 'no', meant.

"If she's not in the mood, don't push it. Besides, if you heard her speech properly, she mentioned she had a boyfriend. Harry, which would be me." I said, coming up from behind him. I took a few steps, then stood behind Aubrey, wrapping my arms around her. I pulled her in close to me, really close.

"Sorry mate. I - um - nice seeing you." Mike stood there, unsure what to do, so he scattered. Nice seeing you, my arse.

"Mike's an arse. I hear that he hits on every girl at any party and takes home whoever he pleases." My jaw was tight and my teeth were clenched.