Chapter 70.

A/N: VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ 

Alright, I know that there are a lot of people who have been questioning me and my plot right now. This is other than my loyal and supportive readers' comments on my previous chapter. I have also received messages (which were not at all pleasant), and I'd like to say that I want to apologise, but I won't

What is happening in the plot is for a reason. I mentioned this, but I will say it again, reasoning for things is important. I believe that without reason, the something (whatever it is), is pointless.

I do not want to spoil my story, but I will tell you one thing: there is a 0.00001 percentage of books that I read that I like, that do not have a happy ending. 

My book (and hopefully future books) will have a happy ending. 

Sure, there are many that don't agree with me. Some might say that in real life, happy endings don't exist and it's so cliché for them to exist in fiction novels. Well, in my personal opinion, happy endings can happen if you put your mind to it; like everything else in this world. Success, family, your career, and yes, your love life. Yes, there are things and certain natural causes in life that can put a hold or obstacle in your path — but that's all it is. A 'stop' in life, does not exist, until death. No matter what happens, you can still make anything and everything worthwhile. 

So in summary, I am an optimist. I do believe pleasant endings and happily ever afters exist in life. Therefore, in my story, that's what it will be. 

I repeat, my story (and stories — I hope to come) will have a happy ending. 

That is all. If you do not wish to continue reading my story, that is your choice; but please do not send hurtful private messages, just because you don't like the way my story is going. 

To those lovely readers of mine, who are irritated with Harry (I would seriously be too), yet are still sticking along with reading, I highly thank and love you so much.

I won't ask for votes or comments this time, because what's the point if you can't respect someone. 

That is all I have to say. Without further ado, I do hope that you enjoy the chapter.

S x

Song for the chapter:

Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake

Aubrey's POV.

I am frozen. Ultimate shock, nothing could surpass that. This must be a dream. It just has to be. 

What was he saying? This must be a joke. He slept with her, that horrid wretch of a person. He couldn't hold on at all. There was two months left. Two bloody months. What about our love? What about everything we've been through? All of it just for a one night stand with his ex-girlfriend. 

So many thoughts were racing through my mind. I couldn't believe what was happening. All of it — everything. I was standing, but then suddenly fell back into my chair from this horrific news. I couldn't see what was in front of me anymore. My eyes were filled with so many tears and they were just falling hysterically. Somehow I had managed to slap him though. I don't know how or when that happened.

Once I was able to breathe normally again, I slowly began to open my eyes and see what was happening around me. I looked to see Isabelle who had her hands over her hand in shock. Liam had his mouth open, seeming as if he was unable to form words, but he couldn't find them. Even Sebastian who never even liked me, was surprised by Harry's actions — he felt sorry for me.