Chapter 66.

A/N:

I don't really have anything to say this time, except for, enjoy!

Also please don't forget to vote and comment! It really means so much to me that you do so.

S x

Song for the chapter:

Beauty is Only Skin Deep by The Temptations

Aubrey's POV.

Harry's birthday is tomorrow and I was glad to have finalised all the plans; to me, it was all systems go. Even so, this man is impossible to surprise and impossible to gift for. He never gives me any hints as to anything he could possible want. When I ask him, the answer I get every time is that I'm the best and only gift he needs in his life. It took me quite some time to figure out what to do for him and I truly hope that he likes it.

I peered over at him while we were in the studio. I was working on my painting, and luckily, we were alone this time. Harry was busy working on a paper for another class. He seemed to enjoy it as he typed away, humming along to song that was softly playing in the background. I smiled as I watched him be in his own little bubble. His head was slightly bobbing side to side, it was an adorable sight. He told me that he could never properly do any of his work at home, yet could actually could, but I supposed he just preferred the outer atmosphere.

He was so focused on what he was doing, even though he seemed like in was such a relaxed state. All I could really notice, was that he was incredibly attractive today and I just couldn't stop looking at him. He looked like a model. The only way to describe him was that he was just simply perfect. It's as if all of the stars alined and he came from a utopian world. His jawline was sharp as glass. His eyes were sparkling jade gems, reflecting the beauty of the world. In his case, beauty was always in the eye of the beholder. The shade of them was always darker when he worked, and somehow, lighter when he looked at me. The phrase that someone 'lights up', when they see someone they like, Harry put the truth into it. His lips were so plump with such a vibrant shade of raspberry pink. Whenever he brought up his hand, using his thumb and forefinger, softly squeezing his bottom lip between them — that alone always made me want to kiss him. His naturally shaped eyebrows that would furrow every so often as he worked in concentration. His chestnut hair was styled neatly today. It was so smooth and silky, and it made me want to run my fingers through it for hours.

His all-black style remained, as how I always loved it — black skinny jeans and t-shirt; but today I thought he was ultimately insane because it was freezing outside. I didn't let him leave the house unless he brought a coat and scarf along, which after some whining, he finally obliged. Of course, he finished off every stunning daily look with his cherished worn-out brown boots.

"Aubrey, stop staring." He spoke, without looking up. How'd he know I was looking at him?

"I — I wasn't staring."

"Right, I'm sure you weren't." He finally peaked up above his laptop screen and our eyes met. "Now tell me you weren't.

I gazed into his eyes, blinking a couple times, and I felt my cheeks get slightly warm. "Um —"

"So you were saying?" He smirked and I bit the inside of my cheek, unsure of what to reply.

"Well, it's not my fault I have an incredibly handsome fiancé."

"Come here, Babe." He closed his screen, gesturing me to make my way towards him — so I did. Since we were the only two in the room, he pulled me to sit on his lap, settling myself in a comfortable position. He kissed my cheek as I wrapped my arms around him.