Chapter 21.

[So I've decided to insert my little author's note in the beginning this time. Why? Because you all probably are mad because I haven't updated in a very long time. I highly apologize for that. I never, ever have taken this long to update! The reason for my hiatus was pretty much because of personal reasons. Father coming, travelling back and forth between the States and Canada. Oh! And one very important thing, I went to the One Direction concert in Toronto. Both days! Except the second day was VIP. So amazing. I won't rant on about it here, because I wrote a whole excerpt on my new blog. I'll leave the link at the very bottom, if you want to read it. 

I also want to say THANK YOU! I have hit 11K reads on my story! That means a lot to me. I love all of you that are reading it! I've made an edit to go with a tiny part of this story, so that would be located where it always is. If you want to help me out and make some edits (or even videos) for me, that would be lovely! You can tweet them to me @kissable_brits on Twitter, I check my account there daily. I really hope that you all don't hate me because of my late update, but I assure you that it wasn't because I had no inspiration. I do have all the details for my story, even the ending is already made! I'll add in one more author's note at the bottom (along with the link). Enjoy the chapter!]

Aubrey's POV*

It's been a while since Harry and I have been together. These past few weeks have been quite a blur. Everything has been happening quickly and suddenly. Work suddenly has gotten very busy, Nicholson says that it's because of my graphic abilities, I told him that it was just luck. I've never really been lucky in my life, of course that was up until I reconciled with Harry. That was the most luck I have ever come to. Either was, Nicholson's a stubborn man, but I'm pretty used to it by now. Isabelle and I have gotten really close during work, more than just work mates. I guess you could consider it to be a friendship. We've gone shopping a few times at the local mall. Surprisingly, I still don't know what it's called. I always forget to check out the name. I should probably check sometime. To be honest with myself, I believe that a person could only consider a person a close friend if they're worthy enough to be part of your wedding party. I could definitely see Isabelle as a bridesmaid of mine.

Harry's been constantly trying to distract me at work by sending me chat I.M.'s through the network computers. It's hard to ignore him, but I try my best to do so. Acting completely cheeky is one of his major charms. Somehow, I've still managed to get all my work done before the notice dates. 

Natalie and Eleanor alternated days in which to come stay with her when Harry and I were both at work or out elsewhere. Gemma remained in bed for quite some time. The doctor said that it might take between three to six weeks for her injured back and ribs to heal. With our help, we managed to make it three weeks and a day. Coming home to Gemma walking around the house with no one's help was considered a miracle. I believe that it's because of the ways we changed in our personality, all for the better. Harry's personality has grown and has opened up so much more to me, and to Gemma, about the times when he was younger when he lived with his mum. We gathered every night in Gemma's room before she went to bed, telling her stories, and various things about both of our lives. We'd each say something about us to get to know each other better. Definitely for the better.

I've always loved Anne, but everything he told me, made me love her even more. I wish that she was still alive now. Maybe things would have been better for Harry, but I suppose everything happens for a reason. Maybe Harry and I wouldn't have re-met, if it wasn't for her stories. I feel bad for Harry at times when I hear him cry during the middle of the night when I know that he can't sleep. Sometimes I notice that he can't write out his feelings in his personal journal, which isn't healthy, since I know that that's one of the major ways he can feel better. He lately goes to stand by the window, looking up at the sky behind the drapes. Surprisingly, every night he can't sleep, the sky is almost cloudless. In the area that Harry lives, the stars shine out in thousands through the pitch black sky. He cries in soft tears that make me cry under the covers, spending about ten to fifteen minutes every time. Then coming back to bed, getting very to me. I always open my eyes to let him know that I would always be there for him every time he would feel like this.