Chapter 54. Part I.

WARNING: You will need a box of tissues while reading this chapter, because it was absolute favourite chapter writing...and I cried while writing it. I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

P.S. It is a long chapter! The full length of it would have been an hour read, so that's why there are two parts.

P.P.S. Please read the A/N at the end, it's important!

..

Songs for the chapter:

I'd Love You To Want Me - Lobo
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Aubrey's POV*

"Harry! We're so late!" I exclaimed as I rushed out to the car. I couldn't wait for Harry to carry my dress to the car. He was supposed to drop me off at Eleanor's a half hour ago, so that I could get ready with the rest of the girls, and it was almost eight-thirty now. Him and the boys were to meet at the venue and get ready there - I mean, how long did it actually need for them to get ready? Thankfully both Harry and I showered early in the morning, so that was out of the way.

It was Eleanor and Louis' wedding and the day couldn't be more perfect. The sky was bluest as could be; the leaves on the trees were different shades of crimson, amber, and gold, and the temperature beyond compare - an epitome of a beautiful Autumn day. It was ultimately perfect for a wedding.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Harry darted past me as he took his suit and hung it on the neck rest in the back seat. I'd placed mine in the trunk as the dress shop put them in fancy boxes for the girls, along with a tote of anything anyone else could possibly need during the day. Being the maid of honour, I had to think of the tiniest details. It was a big job and I honestly didn't know how I got all of done in such a short amount of time. It was only yesterday that we even got our bridesmaids dresses. We both quickly got into the car and he drove to Eleanor's, which I'm a million percent sure that Harry broke several traffic laws throughout the entire drive.

Once we arrived, he wanted to help me carry the things into the house, but I told him I could handle everything. In all honesty, the girls would murder me if Harry saw them in getting-ready mode. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, then struggled to make my way towards the front door. I took one look back and saw Harry wave to me as he drove off. I quickly turned the main knob and entered - thankfully it was unlocked. The box was helpful, but it was way too large for me to maneuver with anything else.

"I'm here!" I exclaimed as I entered, and put all of my things on the dining room table, where everything else was.

"Aubrey! Where have you been? We've already started the pre-wedding festivities!" Natalie said as she took a sip from her champagne glass. Her and Gemma already had their hair and makeup done; and the hair stylist was almost done with Eleanor. I should have been in her place now, but thanks to Harry, I was late. Out of all the days, he chose today to not want to get out of bed.

"Oh you all look so beautiful!" I smiled.

"Yes, yes darlin', keep the flattery coming!" Natalie said in an old 50s American accent. We all laughed, as she fanned herself.

"Come on now, you have to change!" Gemma said as she was sat on the sofa.

All of the girls were dressed in oversized teeshirts, more like comfy nightgowns. Eleanor wore a white one, it had 'Bride' written on it in gold; the other girls grey with 'Bridesmaid', and one was handed to me. It was also, with ivory writing that had with knee-height light pink socks. I smiled and took it. I popped into the bathroom, stripped off my own comfy clothes, and into the adorable tee. I looked at again and saw what was written on it - it was too cute.