Post-Author's Note and Acknowledgments

(THERE'S A SEQUEL! See the next chapter two chapters for a sneak peak 😉)
Hopefully you've enjoyed the journey of Riley and Devin. As you learned, love is a hard thing-it tears people apart and you definitely witnessed that from both Riley and Devin. But in the end, you don't chose who you love and as TJ says, "It's better to have him haunting you and to have found the love that you found than to have never loved anyone at all."

I also hope that you love all of the characters, well most of them. So, enough about Riley and Devin!

I have to thank my sister, Annika, of course. She helped me a lot. I also have to thank my friend Sophia (or latte as we call her) for being a good friend and for bringing me coffee. I'd also like to thank my other friends: Maddie,  for helping me edit and Zoë for being supportive.

I also have to thank you, all of my readers! Without you Riley and Devin would just sit collecting dust in my Google Docs. So, you are super important.

I don't even know how to thank you.

If you liked Riley and Devin (There isn't going to be a sequel) but I should have more stories to supply.

And my last words are: THANK YOU!

(Please leave comments)