Chapter 1 - The First Day We Met (Re-edit & Flashback story changed)

You were walking down the street and the sky is already dark. As you walk, you took a glance beside you and saw a swing at the children's playground. Since you don't know what the heck you're doing, you went near and sat on it. You looked at the sky and sigh.

"It's so cold tonight" you closed your eyes and thought of you're inhuman powers.

"Jyugo, where are you?.... I wanted to see you" you opened your eyes and started thinking the first day you met.

~FLASHBACK~

You reside in a small town called Takayama in Japan where people there was known for its carpenters who were recruited to build many of Japan's most famous structures including the Imperial Palace in Kyoto. The area has wonderfully preserved old architecture and is known for its Spring and Autumn festivals.

This town is great and a happy place, but not for you. Why? Because you get abused by your mother, your mom used to be an elegant and beautiful woman, happily living with her husband and lovely child, (your name), on Takayama.

Yeah, your family was happy, until your father got into an accident. It was Christmas Eve, you and your mom are preparing for your dad's return when a nurse from the hospital called your mom saying that your father died due to loss of blood on a car accident.

Since then, your mom always drinks a lot of beer and never goes to her work and soon her love faded and her attitude towards you completely changed. She started whipping you with a belt every time you went home late and sometimes she just lashes out randomly, destroying some of the furniture and throwing beers or glasses to you even though you did nothing wrong.

The scars that she gave you can be seen and that also affected your social life in your school. Your classmates started murmuring every time they saw you and the others keep trash talking you, but you didn't care. You thought that they will stop once if you keep ignoring them but it only got worse.

From murmuring and trash talking to abuse and harassment, your other classmates started bullying you because of your bad reputation, they vandalize your table saying 'DIE YOU B***' and 'SINCE YOU HAVE MANY SCARS, WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL YOUR SELF, THAT WOULD BE BETTER' and many more. Your friends left you behind, thinking that if they hang out with you, they will be the next target.

Your life is already in hell, it's like you don't belong in this place anymore, or the world doesn't need you. You have already thought of suicide, but you never did. Because you're scared of dying, you are a coward who can't fight back.

The bullying still continued in high school, the guys in your class called you out. When you are already outside the school at the back, they thought of messing you by making you their punching bag. You are already sick of this cycle, sick of this world and the only thing in your mind is "HATRED".

The only thing you're thinking this time is 'Kill them all'. Your mind became blank and your body went berserk. A supernatural phenomenon happened, the grass that you are stepping turned into ice, the guys are shocked when you hold the other guy's hand and completely making him into an ice figure. You looked to the other two and their faces became pale and scared. They were about to run when your so-called-ice-power reached their back and killing them.

When you came into, you were confused. You saw the two guys on the ground covered with blood and another one was turned into ice. You started screaming as you looked up, there are already police officers in front with their gun pointed at you and some students behind them, murmuring and talking.

You could hear them saying, "She's a monster." Or "How dare she do this." And the others are saying the same thing.

"MONSTER"