Chapter 13 - Card Fight "Hyakuninisshu"

"Next is Hyakuninisshu, yeah?" Jyugo muttered as he rested his hand.

"I know what that is, it's called karuta right?" Uno said grinning because he knows what kind of game that is.

"Yeah that pretty much the same" You replied while looking at Uno. Then you suddenly asked a question "Then who's going to participate?"

"Alright ,Go Seitarou" Hajime commanded.

Seitarou confidently stand up from where he was seating as he saluted "Yes sir" He said in a cheerful tone .From his status ,he was excited from the next game.

"WAAHHHH SERIOUSLY!??" You ,Jyugo and Uno exclaimed ,confused because from the look of you're faces was like Did-he-really-can-play-that look on you're faces.

"Seitarou ,you can play karuta?" Uno asked him as Seitarou nodded and smiled at Uno then replied his question "Yes, I have pretty good memory"

"Seitarou ,your opponent is building 3. Don't let your guard down" Yamato pointed his finger towards the building 3 officer .

"Yes Sir! I'll do my best" Seitarou bowed then he noticed that Kiji was coming towards them as he spoke "Hello, people. Hurry up and come down here ,I don't like waiting" Kiji was pissed look on his face.

Mitsuru started announcing the rules "THIS EVENT REQUIRES MENTAL STRENGTH AND CONCENTRATION! GUARDS WILL COMPETE AGAINST GUARDS ,AND INMATES AGAINST INMATES. IF IT'S A DRAW BOTH PARTIES ARE DISQUALIFIED IT'S ALL FOR NOTHING!" He was holding the karuta cards "THREE MEMBERS ARE UP TO PARTICIPATE! ONE GUARD AND TWO INMATES CAN ENTER! FIND THE POEM I'LL BE READING AND SNATCH IT UP BEFORE YOUR OPPONENT! YA PUNKS!!"

You sighed "Mitsuru is so loud my ears can't take it"

"Why up to three participant?" Rock asked towards Hajime.

"They'll be taking turns" He replied, then intensely answered "In this event, a large amount of mental powers is consumed, so much that participants will collapse one after another because the body can't keep up. So the rule three man tag teams as a counter measure"

"THIS EVENT IS THAT EXTREME!? SERIOUSLY !?!"

"Do you think any inmates will want to participate in such a brutal event?" Seitarou asked worriedly because you guys might not want to participate in that game.

"Yeah...who should we pick?" Hajime asked as he observe all of you thinking when Uno suddenly said "I'll go!" as he pointed his thumb at himself.

"You can play Hyakuninisshu?" Rock asked him facing his back then Uno replied "No"

"huh?"

"But I don't think i'll lose in any game that uses cards!" Uno said praising himself because he thinks that the game will be also similar as the one that he plays at the casino, Gambling.

"I think the cards of this are totally different" You said.

"So it'll be just you and-" he didn't finish what he was saying and remembered you "Ah (y/n) you should participate, I know your also good at this" He patted your shoulder as you nodded "Yeah ,I guess i'll participate. But why me?"

"There's no way any of this guy's can play. In Jyugo's case ,I've lost all my hope" Uno responded looking at them.

"SHUT UP!!" They quickly snapped except Nico because he don't know what the hell you guy's were talking.

Kiji suddenly stepped in "Oh? so are we gonna start now?" They started sparkling. Beside him were inmate no. 82 A.K.A and inmate no. 3 A.K.A .

Honey is a lean young man with violet hair that becomes pink towards the tips and green eyes with a small mole under his left eye. He has a heart tattoo with a split through the middle horizontally on the left side of his neck and has his ear pierced (seen only on left side). His fingernails are painted purple. Honey's outfit resembles that of a waiter, with a white collared shirt with a black tie-like neck decoration that crosses. He has black bands just above his elbows and wears a black apron along with purple shoes with a black strap over the top of each. Honey's inmate number tag displays his inmate number, 0382, and is worn on his left breast.