Chapter 25 - New Cellmates

Eyy I haven't updating this story in the past months or a year........ Just wanted to tell you that I am so sorry, re-reading my own fan-fiction makes me cringe, like ughhh I'm so cringey and I hate myself and lost my inspiration on writing this but I promised to myself that I am going to finish this so I can move on. I feel guilty on leaving this book unfinished. And I was really busy last year and forgot updating this..

Feel free to read my cringey fan-fic
Also, please correct my grammar mistakes if there's any.
________________________________________

The next day, they transferred you to the new cell while the three boys are sleeping. Seitarou was the one escorted you towards your new cell.

"Is this where I am going to be imprisoned?" You asked the blue haired officer as both of you are standing in front of the cell door.

"Yes, and a different officer will be in charge in this building." Seitarou answered, "But he is absent today so Yamamoto will be the one who will be subbing"

"Oh, I see.." He unlocked the door and opened it, of course, there are 3 people inside. You could see their backs, it seems like the two are doing something and the other one is asleep. Seitarou cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Um, My name is Seitarou and this is (your name), your new cellmate." The officer introduced. The three girls are silent as they looked at you and him.

"H-Hi..." You waved at them.
"My name is (your name and last), it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Tiffany, nice to meet you too.", The girl looked at you for a second and then continued reading the book that she's holding. She was at the corner of the room and her eyes are focused to the book. She has short dark hair and wears glasses. She has light blue eyes and her outfit is an orange plain prisoner uniform. You wondered why she's here because she looked innocent, 'Don't judge a book by its cover, huh?'

"Hi", another girl greeted as a smirk formed on her face. She has pale skin that matches with her white hair, and red sharp eyes, "The names Luna," she went near you and put her arms around your shoulder "and that old woman over there is Jomana." She pointed her finger towards the woman that's sleeping.

Jomana is also dark haired and white skin, and seems like she's on her mid 40's, you couldn't see what she's wearing because of the blanket that's covering her.

"Oh" Is the only thing you could say.

"Well then, I should leave, Yamamoto will come here shortly and I have some things to do," Seitarou said as he opened the cell door "Please be good to (your name)." He closed the door and disappeared.

"That officer is so hot and innocent, it makes me want to break him." Luna commented as she's breathing heavily.

You made a scared face and thought, 'Is she a sadist?! This girl is weird'

"Oh sorry about that," she apologized, "Anyway, I was practicing knitting this but I got stuck in here and I don't know what to do, can you help me" The white-haired girl plead.

"What are you making anyway?"

"A scarf"

"I'm not good at this but, I guess I'll help you." You replied as she showed you where she got stuck.

———————————————————-
An hour later

"We're finally done," Said luna "Thank you for helping me."

"No problem, if you need any help, just call me" You thumbs up on her. "Hey, um.. What did you do for you to be sent here?" You asked.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda curious," You rub your hand behind your head, "But it's ok if you don't wanna talk about it."

"No it's ok, actually," Her smiley face turned into a creepy smirk, "I'm a murderer."

"Huh?" You looked shock.

"I killed my friend before because he did something unforgivable, at first I was terrified but then I enjoyed killing other people, I enjoy the way I torture them, the blood that comes out their bodies are so beautiful and their screams are music into my ears, ahh~" She told me as she breath heavily with a smirk plastered on her face and keeps laughing.

You made a wierd face, 'SO SCARY, THIS GIRL IS INSANE!!! SADIST!!!' A sweat flows down through your face, 'I NEVER HEARD ABOUT BEING TRANSFERRED HERE WITH A MURDERER!!! I THINK I'M GONNA CRY!! HELP ME!!'

Suddenly, a book was thrown over Luna's face, "STOP SCARING HER YOU CREEP!" Tiffany yelled and looked at you, "Sorry she was just joking, actually, her crime was stealing gold in the bank and got caught because of her stupid actions"

"APOLOGIZE TO HER YOU A**"

"I-I'm sorry, i-it's just that" She covers her mouth to prevent her laughter coming out, "H-her reaction is so funny!" She couldn't stop her laugh and burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHHA"

Tiffany hit her again and ended up knocking her out.

You just sit there showing a confused face.

———————————————————

Can't come up with a good name so it ended up like that....

feel free to correct me if I have mistakes..

Bonus Tiffany Art by me (sorry if it's not good) Look at the top to see