Chapter 19 - The End of The New Year's Tournament

I'm ALIVE !!!!! I'm not dead.... It's been 8 weeks since I didn't update this story hehe I'm sorry .By the way enjoy :) 

Thank you for the  7K views hehe never thought people would like this story. 

--------------

"YOU GUY'S!" the monkey and the drug queen officer (If you don't know who that is ...That's Samon and Kiji) pointed their index finger to the bald officer that looks like 'Saitama' Hajime Sugoroku and the cool dog that has a crush on the warden Kenshirou Yozakura "YOU TWO! USE YOU'RE HEAD FOR ONCE!!"

'That annoying duo is lecturing us...' Hajime and Yozakura thought.

They continued to scold them "OUR JOB IS TO APPREHEND THEM. YOU GUYS ARE TOO RECKLESS!" Samon-kun said then- "You two are like oil and water. You need our back-up right?" Kiji said in a sarcastic or in a mocking tone.

"Do you're best to assist us" Said Yozakura.

"I'll kill you if you get in my way" Hajime said glaring at them.

"WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK WE ARE!!!!"

-----------

~Back To Jyugo and Musashi~

"No one can unlock it" Musashi said "So I thought about it. If I turn you into ashes,I can get ahold of it"

"It's easier than cutting you up right?" After he said that, smirk again "I'll keep it as a memento" Musashi fired another fireball going to you three. (Sorry if it's wrong grammar)

"WAHH IT'S COMING AGAIN!!" Uno screamed, as you quickly grabbed Uno and Rock's waist and dodge that fireball.

"That was close!" You said while holding your two cellmates. "Were saved" Uno panted.

"Thanks (y/n)" Rock thanked you but you can see the shock look on his face.

"I will protect you two" You smiled but the smile suddenly disappeared "For now we must evacuate from this place!"

"Hold on, what about Jyugo!? I mean what the heck is happening!?" Uno said ,he is worried about what will happen to Jyugo.

You ,as well is worried about him. You don't want to see him like that, losing out of control of all a sudden. "I'm perplexed as well, But I'm sure the supervisor will handle him ,Uno" You said.

"Isn't this bad though?If he keeps this up won't he be send to solitary?" Rock interrupted. "Eh?? Then..." You hesitated but continued "We must help him!!"

"No further violence and retaliation against other inmates or us prison officials" Yamato interrupted you're conversation "He will probably mean he'll be send to the underground"

"THE UNDERGROUND CELL!?" Uno and Rock said at the same time, while your mouth is shut.

'Underground cell?' You questioned in your mind ,you don't what that is.

"What's that underground cell?" You asked.

"THAT PLACE IS RUMORED TO HOLD CRIMINALS WHO COMMITTED SUPER SERIOUS CRIMES!! THAT'S NOT GOOD!!" Uno screamed.

"Yes ,on top of retaliation. The use or carrying a sharp object are also serious violations. Though I'm not certain if he's technically using 'weapons' " Yamato explained.

"Either way, he'll get heavier sentence right!??" You asked again but in a worried way.

"Yes. At this rate ,there's no doubt that they will be sent to the underground cell" Yamato's tone went serious "I hope that can be avoided. But at this point ,their actions will determine everything"