Chapter 12 - Mochi Pounding Daruma Drop

"HEY YO!!! ,MOVING ON TO OUR SECOND EVENT ,AS ALWAYS THIS IS ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR EVENTS!! THIS IS WHERE THE TOURNAMENT BEGINS!!" Mitsuru yelled to everyone as he was holding his microphone and announced the second event. "2ND EVENT :MOCHI POUNDING DARUMA DROP!"

"They combined mochi pounding and daruma drop?" Jyugo exclaimed as he held his hands through his hips.

"They intendly thoroughly enjoy new years" Uno added while his hands were crossed through his chest.

"ALL RIGHT!! THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL BE USING THIS!!!" Mitsuru pointed his finger behind you as they drop the enormous wooden mortar.

"WOW!" You were surprised how big this wooden mortar was. This was your first time seeing it as you stare at it.

"IT'S HUGE!" Jyugo exclaimed as he was standing beside you and Hajime.

"How do you even make mochi in this?" Uno asked ,looking at the wooden mortar.

"We can't see the top" Jyugo added as he goes near beside Uno.

'Wow, who the hell made this thing .This is so awesome' You thought.

Suddenly Yamato butted in "YOU USE THIS!!" he was holding another enormous wooden pestle. Mitsuru explained ,how many members will or two person per team as Yamato walked towards Rock and patted his shoulder as he offered to be his partner "Okay, let's go No. 69-kun"

"WHY ME!!!" Rock refused his offer as he was sweating.

"THIS EVENT WILL REQUIRE AND PHYSICAL STRENGTH!! IT'S QUITE SIMPLE .THE PARTICIPANTS WILL BE POUNDING ON MOCHI USING THIS DARUMA-STYLE MORTAR !! HOWEVER THIS IS A DARUMA DROP GAME TOO!! YOU'LL NEED TO DROP YOU'RE OPPONENTS DARUMA!!! SO IT'S LIKE BLIND DESTRUCTION WHOO!! ONE MEMBER WILL BE POUNDING ON THE MOCHI, WHILE OTHER ATTACKS WILL DEFENDS THEIR DARUMA!! THIS MORTAR WILL AUTOMATICALLY TURN THE MOCHI FOR YOU SO DON'T WORRY YO!! EVEN IF YOU'RE ABLE TO MAKE THE MOCHI YOU'LL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU'RE MORTAR IS DESTROYED OR ALL YOU'RE PIECES FALL!! DO YOU'RE BEST AND MAKE THE BEST TASTING MOCHI!!!" Mitsuru explained with his loud voice like he's the only person in the world.

All of you went up in front of the people as Rock and Yamato stayed below ,like stage (LOL I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN IT) as Hajime commanded that you guy's should stay from where you were standing.

"What , what? What are they gonna do?" Nico asked looking down at them.

"Daruma Drop" "Mochi Pounding" Jyugo and Uno replied to Nico.

"Daruma Drop and Mochi Pounding ......That game sounds Interesting ,I want to play that too" You added.

"It's dangerous so please stay put" Seitarou said.

--------

"I'll pound the mochi, so you can prevent the opponent's attack" Yamato explained

"Prevent the attack? Shouldn't I go and destroy the opponent's dauma?" Rock asked as he held through his shoulder the huge wooden pestle.

"The objective of this event is to make mochi without our daruma destroyed " Yamato Explained confidently " Don't you think it's better to accomplish that peacefully without engaging in an unnecessary battle?"

"Peacefully? But then-" Rock Interrupted when Inori Hakkai said "Yo ,Yamato"

"Let's make this a good match" beside him was the inmate No. 2 A.K.A Liang.

Liang is a man of average height and slim build. He wears a red jumpsuit with large sleeves, "0502" on a plate on his left breast, and a green ribbon thread between two holes on the collar. His face is adorned with pink eyeliner and three vertical dots on his forehead. Liang's hair is slicked back into a braid akin to 's but spilts into two braids halfway down. He wears earrings with ribbons similar to the one in his collar. Liang's eyes and nails are magenta.