Chapter 26 - Objective and the Truth

Uno is the first one to wake up and rubs his one eye, he averted his eyes beside Nico and noticed that it was empty, usually, you always sleep beside Nico but now you are not, he wondered where could you be at this hour. He glances towards the toilet and thought that you could be inside so he waited and waited but you were not coming out. He went near the door to check so he knocks, no one answered, he tried calling out for your name but it was still silent.

He banged at the door and noticed that it was open, he twisted the knob as the door opens and quickly look inside, he saw nothing.

"AHHHH!!" He screamed, not knowing what to do with you gone.

Rock and Uno woke up from the scream, "It's early in the morning." Rock lazily said as he yawns.

"Why are you screaming?" Nico stared at the braided-haired man.

"(YOUR NAME) IS MISSING!" Uno cried out, looking everywhere to find you.

"Huh? That's impossible she was just sleeping beside me." Nico looked beside him and you're not there.

"H-Huh? Maybe she just went to the toilet-"

"She's not there!!"

Hajime the officer just came back after three days after being suspended. Seitarou saw Hajime and called him out, "Supervisor, you're back!" 

"Were there any problems while I was gone?"

"N-No I guess, the three didn't find out anything," Seitarou explained, "No one from cell 13 has been outside."

"Of course not." He muttered, he's 100% sure that no one will escape because Jyugo wasn't with them and he is the only one who can unlock the cell door.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that warden transferred (your name) to another cell."

"Hmm? Oh, I see." He didn't question why you were transferred because he understands the situation.

After that, he then heard the screaming inside the cell, he went up to check on them if everything is fine. He was in front of the cell door and heard the continuous screaming of the prisoners inside.

"Hey, What's going on," The officer asked with an annoyed expression "It's early in the mo-" He wasn't able to continue his words when he saw the three crying.

"W-Why are you crying?"

"(y-your name) is missing." Uno sobs, "We've lost Jyugo and now her!"

"Life is too harsh!" Nico exclaimed as Rock beside him didn't say a word and continuously cry.

Hajime sighs, "She was transferred out to a new cell, this was supposed to be an all-male cell but because of the other cells are full, we have to move her here," He explained, "and so the cell that she was supposed to be imprisoned have spaces now, the warden decided to transfer her there."

"B-But, she's like a sister to me!" Nico yelled at Hajime behind the metal door with bars.

"It wasn't my decision, it was the warden."

"So we will not be able to see her anymore??" Uno asked.

"I'm sorry to say this but, YES. You will not be able to see her."

"Then we'll jailbreak to see her, we have Jy-" Uno is about to tell Jyugo's name but realized that he was still under investigation and can't be with them for now.

"O-oh, I remeber"

The officer sighs, "Just behave yourselves." And leave them behind.

_______________________________________