Chapter 17 - Musashi and Jyugo

Forgive me for I haven't been updating this story because I am busy and I have to do those assignments and projects ,also I have to review for my test. This is the only day that I have a free time.

wew what a lame excuse....

I thought that no one would like my story but I guess that was just my imagination 'cause I got many views and it reach over 4.8k !! So I decided to update this ,since my readers are getting angry at me for not updating this story. Hehe *slight smile* I am sorry for the long hiatus...

Well thank you for reading this by the way.

Enjoy reading

----------------

"Musashi, You!!..WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jyugo exclaimed as he gritted his teeth, confused because they got to see each other again but inside of nanba prison.

"It means I'm an 'ADEQUATE' inmate like you" Musahi replied while smirking at Jyugo.

Hajime butted in "What? You know him? I guess it happens with inmates too"

"He was my cellmate in different prison, back in the day" Jyugo answered as he stares at Musashi with weird look.

"I'm lucky I get to fight with you again" Musashi said.

When Jyugo heard the 'lucky' word that came out of Musahi's mouth, he got pissed " SHUT IT! MY LIFE IS A DISASTER BECAUSE OF YOU! 'LUCKY?' DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!" Jyugo replied.

'Wait, what? Disaster? What the hell did you do to him while I was gone?" You thought to yourself as you keep staring of both of them, forgetting that Hajime was there.

"Oh my. That was uncalled for" Musashi said with his smirking face.

"Stop wasting your breath and concentrate with the event" Inu scolded him while his arms were crossed around his body.

Hajime noticed that Jyugo has an anger issue towards the inmate no. 634 "Pull yourself together" he said to Jyugo.

"I know!" Jyugo replied with his irritated look. You still keep staring at them ,wondering of what the hell did Musashi did to Jyugo.

Then Mitsuru started "ALL RIGHT! LET THE FINAL EVENT BEGIN!" "YEAHH!!" The audience started screaming and excited for the last event.

Inu and Musashi started running towards Jyugo and Hajime. "Leave that inmate no.15 to me" Musahi said as Inu nodded and replied "That was my plan from the start"

Musashi dashed towards Jyugo and kicked him from up as Jyugo blocked his attack. Musashi smirked because he knows that he's going to block his kick so he clenched his fist and punch him harder.

Jyugo backed because of pain as he said "..ow."

"Jyugo.." You whispered worriedly.

"That's all it takes for you to shrink back?" Musashi questioned mockingly "Your getting pretty rusty eh? Jyugo"

"What happened to your fierceness?" He pointed his hand towards his eyes that was covering with a long ,black eye-patch "That fierceness you had when you destroyed my eyes"

'Huh? Wait Jyugo did that!? Hu-How?! I don't get it! Jyugo wouldn't even dare to do that!?" You exclaimed, only in your mind. Uno noticed that you were in deep thought.

"Hey (y/n) you okay? Is something bothering you?" Uno asked ,worried.

"Y-yeah I'm alright!" You said happily "Anyway let's forget about that, how is Hajime" You look to where Hajime and Inu were fighting. It looks like Hajime is having trouble to his opponent.