Chapter 30 - New Guard

Your reactions on the special chapter are all hilarious HAHAHAHAHA

____________________________________________________

It's been days since they transferred you to Building 13 cell 16, an all-female cell. It's already morning and you woke up, your three new cellmates are asleep. You stand up and went to the toilet to pee and to fix yourself since your hair is all messy. You went back and started fixing the futon that you used to sleep and put them inside the cabinet, after that, you waited for them to wake up while reading a magazine.

Minutes later, they started waking up one by one and yawn as they raise their hands up. Their hairs are messy as they stare at you thinking that you are a morning person. 

"Hey, you always wake up early! Are you a morning person?" The white-haired girl named Luna asked lazily.

You averted your eyes as you closed the magazine, "No, I'm not.". She's not satisfied with your answer and wanted to ask more.

"Then why do you always wake early!" Luna exclaimed.

"I just wanted to think some things." You ended, always wondering about Jyugo and the three idiots. They are like the four musketeers but with stupidity. 

Luna wanted to know more what kind of things you are thinking but the guard interrupted.

"You guys are all awake?" 

"Yes," You all answered in unison. The guard unlocks the cell door and opened it.

"Good, your breakfasts are ready. Hurry up." He commanded and all of you follow. The four of you are behind the guard as you pass cell by cell on the hallway. Minutes later, you all have arrived at the cafeteria where all criminals eat their meals. 

The guard guided you four to the empty table, a capacity of four as all of you have seated, the guard walks away, leaving the four of you alone and waited for your meals to arrive.

"Can I say something?" Tiffany the girl who wore glasses asked.

"What is it?" The old woman replied.

A smile formed on her face, "THAT GUARD IS SO HANDSOME!" She screamed but in a whisper.

"Seriously? You're thinking of that right now?"

"What's wrong with admiring that guard's face?"

You sigh, "Nothing." She ignores you and keeps looking to the guard that guided you all.

Your meals arrived and all of you ate, after that, you all went back to your cell. You continued your reading the magazine on the table.

It's already noon and you wanted to take a nap, a guard came in view behind the cell door. You ignored him and continued your nap but got interrupted when he called your name.

"(your name)?" You went near the door.

"What is it?"

"The warden wanted to speak with you." 

You gasped, 'If I speak with her, I can persuade her to put me back to building 13, cell 13!!' You thought as your aura brightens up.

"Yes!" You replied back.

----------------------At the Warden's Office------------------

"So, what do you want?" You said, looking at her with hope.

She sighs, "You really must leave here. I cannot arrest you, your innocent and trespassing aren't that fatal. And it is violating our rules here, so you can't stay."