Chapter 29 - Thank You

Yeah sorry for the late update, the laziness overcame me. 

________________________________________

After talking with the inmate, Hajime escorted him towards his cell. The officer said to Jyugo that he will find the man with the scar, report to the warden and request an investigation.

They keep walking until they reach the cell, Hajime opens the cell door to see the three inmates sitting. Uno looked at the officer and went back to read the magazine that he's holding.

Rock and Uno reacted to their supervisor's return.

"Ah! Long time no see Hajime!"

"You were house arrest for three days too huh, good work!"

"What do you want?" Uno said, not looking to the officer as his eyes are still focused on the magazine.

Hajime just stared at him and yanked another inmate besides the officer hiding behind the wall.  "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HURRY UP AND GET IN HERE!" Hajime commanded. 

"HUUH?! IT'S AWKWARD!!" A voice replied. Rock and Nico watch the officer pulling someone inside and finally seeing who's that person showing a frown expression.

"JYUGO?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU THIS WHOLE TIME?!" Rock exclaimed as he points his index finger at him.

"Jyugo-kun! You were hurt, weren't you?! Are you okay now!?" Nico worriedly said.

Jyugo entered his cell, flustered. "U-Um..." not noticing that one inmate is missing.

Uno noticed the presence of Jyugo as he closed the magazine and run up to hit him, "DON'T ACT ALL FLUSTERED!!". The black-haired inmate falls to the ground and stands up to argue.

"WHY DID YOU HIT ME!!?? THAT HURTS!" 

"SHUT IT! WHERE WERE YOU THIS WHOLE TIME?! WE HAD A ROUGH TIME IN HERE!"

"LIKE I CARE! I WAS SLEEPING OFF A SERIOUS INJURY!"

"WELL YEAH! I HAD TO DEAL WITH MY SORENESS IN MY WHOLE BODY TOO!!"

Uno finally calmed down, "Geez, you're finally here. It's no fun without you here." .Jyugo was taken aback by what he said. "We couldn't leave the cell either. It was boring and we couldn't do anything."

'That's how it supposed to be..?!' Hajime thought.

Nico went near him and said that he wants to hear and learn more about Japan and Rock puts his arms to Jyugo's shoulder, he happily told him to eat with him after the installation of the stone oven.

"Up until now......That is..... I have been hiding a lot of things, and for that, I'm sorry." Jyugo said, "Even though it was me, I couldn't do anything and I couldn't stop myself. Even now I might take that form again." 

He let his knees fall to the ground, "This time I'll properly handle it myself somehow, I'll do everything I can." He bowed his head, "So that something like that won't happen ever again. So from now on please let me start over." He ended.

"Hey, Uno-kun."

"Yeah, Don't tell me..."

"It's gotta be.."

"A JAPANESE APOLOGY!!" The three of them said in sync.

Jyugo looks at them, "T-These guys... And here I am..."

"Don't worry about it. That's who you are, isn't it?" After hearing that, A first tear rolled down on Jyugo's face and the rest followed in an unbroken stream.

Since I don't have anything

I can't offer anything, either

Even so

Even though, even I can't do anything

Even I can't have anything

They understood me

Just how much of these words set me on ease

Thank you

"Uwaah! Jyugo you're filthy!" Jyugo started wiping out his tears. "SHUT UP!!"

"Jyugo is surprisingly easy to move to tears, huh. Here you can use this to wipe your tears."

"THIS IS A DUST CLOTH!!" After wiping his face, he noticed that you aren't there. He looks around the cell but you are still not showing up, he glances to the toilet door but no one's coming out.

"Hey, where's (your name)?" He asked as his eyes was a bloodshot because of crying, "I have something to talk about with her."

Uno turned to Jyugo, "Huh, You haven't heard? She was moved out to another cell."

His eyes went wide as time seems to slow down, "HUH"

___________________________________________

Tell me if there are any mistakes in there so I can fix it.

My Inner-self: Late update and short chapter, Author you are doing a great job!

Ughh!

Bonus: Cute smiling Jyugo!