Chapter 6 - The Cafeteria Watchdog

The four of you are eating at the cafeteria.

"So Good!" Rock said in aw as the food that he ate were pasted beside his mouth. "Damn the food here is excellent" he complimented.

"You always have a crazy appetite" Jyugo said as he was seating beside you and resting his head to his hand.

"Yeah this stewed stuff is especially good!"

"Well ,this place does have best food around. I don't blame you for being obsessed" Jyugo made a smirk.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY!?" Rock snarled at him as you laugh by what Jyugo said "I agree ha ha" you added.

"YOU TOO!?"

While eating, you guy's heard someone fighting, the other inmates were watching them fight.

"What the hell? Rookies?" -Jyugo.

"What's going on?" you asked at Jyugo.

"Dunno" he answered.

"Probably ,they don't seem to know the cafeteria rules yet" -Rock said then he scolded at them "Hey guy's. I wouldn't fight here if I were you!" 

"HUH!?" They both said in unison as they glare at Rock "What are they on about?" said the guy with yellow hair while grabbing the black long ponytail haired guy's blue prison jumpsuit "What did he mean by that..."

They didn't notice the big muscled guy behind and strangled both of them. This was the first time of you seeing that big guy. "woah ,that guy was so big"

"Ah! that's Shiro, the apprentice chef" Jyugo said.

Rock called him "Yo Shiro ,you're really going at it today" as Shiro nods.

"You're humongous ,as usual" Jyugo said as the two inmates were dying by his arms "C-Can't br-breath..."

"As always ,today's meal was to die for!!" Especially this stewed stuff!! Give my regards to the old man himself, will ya?!" Rock said smiling as Shiro walks away.

"He never says a thing" you said "He's always been like that" Rock answered you.

"He was released from jail, but he came back to be that old chef's apprentice. He returned to the prison voluntarily. Who does that?" Jyugo said as he looks at you.

"Oh... I see-" you were interrupted when someone placed a big cake in front of you. It was Shiro who did that ,then walks away as you stare at his back until his gone.

"A cake huh? He's in good mood today" Rock said as he taste the cake "That stewed fish must've been his work..."

"That's huge.." you said while staring at the cake.

"He should express it through words instead of giving us more food. Though i'm used to it now" Jyugo said resting his chin again to his hands.

"I guess we should cut it and share with everyone" you said with smile on you're face.

You saw Nico was coughing "Are you sick? or something?" Rock asked.

Nico pulled a tissue then wipe his mouth "Nah. Just choked on my saliva. I'm fine now"

"Take it easy, will ya?You have so many chronic diseases, and I don't wanna catch 'em. Though I have no clue what they are" Jyugo said to Nico while holding a magazine.

"Don't worry my chronic disease won't harm you even if you did catch them"

"Harmless disease?" Uno said then thought 'then it's not a disease'

"What kind of chronic illnesses do you have anyway?" Jyugo asked to Nico.

"I still don't know them all myself. But during this season.." he held his hand through Jyugo's shoulder .Then Jyugo's hair became long as you guy's screams "AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!"

"W-WHAT'S GOING ON MY HAIR!?"- Jyugo

"YOU'RE HAIR...IT'S GROWING!!" -Uno

"WOW...IT'S STILL GROWING!!" -Rock.

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!" -(y/n)

"I fall ill around this time of year. It's 'Abnormal Hair Growth' Disease" Nico answered.

"THAT'S A DISEASE!!" All of you said the same time.

"But seriously, hehe you look hilarious Jyugo" Uno said as he laughs at Jyugo.

Jyugo grabs Uno's shirt "WHAT THE -STOP LAUGHING UNO!!"

"No Don't!" Nico was about to stop them "It's contagious" but it's too late .Uno's hair grows as they both said "Eh"

"WAAHHH MY HHAAIIRR, MY SUPER CUTICLES!!" -Uno.

"AHAHAHA TAKE THAT!" Jyugo laughed at him. Then suddenly the hair disease was spreading as you and rock were already infected by that disease.

Hajime was walking outside through the jail when he heard that you're cell was noisy "WILL THIS HEAL!!?"

"I'm not sure,but it'll probably go away soon"

"HOW SOON!? AND HOW LONG IS MY HAIR GONNA GROW"

"AARRGGHH DON'T COME NEAR ME!!"

"SHUT UP!" Hajime said as he opened the door violently "WHAT ARE YOU GUY'S SCREAMING ABOUT?!"

He saw you guy's were like a fluffy haired ball "This is Sugoroku, supervising officer of building 13. I've detected unidentified creature in cell 13. Requesting back up for their capture" he said as he contacted the other guards.

"PLEASE DON'T!!" All of you said.

A/n: Another update ....sorry short chapter and I apologize for my errors.

Anyway thank you for 30 hearts ,I'm glad that you liked the story!