Chapter 14 - Top Spinning

You guy's are waiting for the next event when Nico said that he wanted to go to the bathroom. After 10 mins of waiting to Nico to come back. Nico suddenly yelling Hajime's name and your's too as he rushed towards both of you.

"HAJIME -CHAN ,HAJIME-CHAN, HAJIME-CHAN, (y/n)-CHAN, (y/n)-CHAN!!!!!!!" Nico was in a hurry "HAJIME-CHAN!! LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN!!" He was in a panic.

"You finally came back. What's this all of a sudden?" Hajime asked in an irritated tone.

Then Nico shouted that there was a person that is floating. Hajime and you didn't believe from what he said, so he said "Did you hit your brain?"

Nico keep insisting that he really saw a guy that was floating in the air as he shake his hand through the air to make Hajime and you believe it. Hajime pretended that he believed in him so that he could keep Nico's mouth shut.

"Two more events left" Jyugo muttered as he rested his chin through his hand.

"Game room~" Uno cheerfully said ,he was excited to win this game so that he could make a prison game room so that other inmates who loves gambling could also play with him.

Same as Rock "Stone Oven! Stone Oven! Stone Oven!" also excited to win, he wants a stone oven so that Shiro could cook or bake him a delicious food.

Mitsuru snapped his finger then he started "LET'S BEGIN OUR FOURTH EVENT!! COME ON STAGE!"

Suddenly the ground was rumbling like an earthquake "Hn?" Jyugo said.

"What's that?" Uno asked.

"Hmm? Dunno" You answered.

"The ground is rumbling?" Rock muttered.

All of you looked down below as you saw that the ground was moving "W-What the!?" Jyugo exclaimed. The ground floor turned into a huge whole.

"FOURTH EVENT! TOP SPINNING!"

"This is the stage for the top spinning event?" "WAIT! That must mean..." Jyugo and Uno exclaimed.

"WOW! That's so huge!" You said in 'aw' like 'that was so cool' look in your face.

"THIS IS THE TOP YOU'LL BE USING!!" Mitsuru presented a huge or enormous top.

"JUST AS WE THOUGHT IT'S HUGE!!" Jyugo ,Uno and you exclaimed. Their faces was filled with horror while your expression was like 'that was so huge and cool' look in your face as your eyes sparkled.

Then Mitsuru explained the rules. He said that this event should be in teamwork, he started that you should spin the giant top at the center of the stage. The top that either destroys or pushes the other off the stage wins, he also added that three members should be allowed to participate like the last game you played 'The Hyakuninisshu' one guard and up to two inmates. Still his voice was so loud.

Mitsuru also said that you're building also won last year from the event. He also complimented the building 13's last year inmates.

"Huh? so our building won last year too?" Rock asked in disbelief but relaxed.

"Of course~" Yamamoto replied then laughs.

The other building 13 inmates that you heard shouted "WE HAVE OFFICER SUGOROKU ON OUR SIDE! THERE'S NO WAY WE'LL LOSE!!"

"WELL THEN LET ME ANNOUNCE THE FOUR BUILDINGS THAT ARE STILL STANDING!!" Mitsuru shouted "FIRST THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPION WHO'S WON TWO YEARS IN A ROW! CELL 13!! LED BY THE ALMIGHTY SUPERHUMAN GORILLA, HAJIME SUGOROKU!!" You couldn't help but laugh as you covered your mouth with your hand to prevent laughing.