Chapter 32 - End

Days passed by and as expected, the inmates inside the cell 15 continuously escaping and you with the guards chased them again and again. It was a repetitive routine for you.

Night came, and you went to check the inmates as you pass cell by cell, you were now in front of your previous cell and peeked inside. 

The inmates inside were sleeping safe and sound, but you noticed that one of them is missing. You cleared your eyes and saw that Jyugo wasn't with them, it seems that he escaped again. You didn't want to wake them up, so you silently walk away to find him.

_______________________________________

Jyugo is resting his arms on the top of the bars as he watches the scenery of the sea and the beautiful night sky on the balcony.

'If we're happy, we win.' He thought as he stares blankly on the sky, "For the first time I'm looking forward to tomorrow.' And then he smiles.

But that ends when a voice came out of nowhere, "Now what the heck are you smiling about, buddy?" as he grabbed Jyugo's shoulder, "If you got a good joke then share it, talk to me Jyugo."

Jyugo's eyes went wide as the male behind him; he knew nothing about was talking to him as sweat poured down his face. 

"You're so tense, Jyugo, what's wrong? Get on with it, I'm waiting." Jyugo didn't respond, "Make me laugh."

"Let me go! Who the hell are you!" He didn't move.

"Oh, you forgot about me? That hurts to hear, and we used to play together all the time." The same voice respond.

He turned around to see who this person is but disappeared, and he looked above to see him seated on the tank. He has short blonde hair, green eyes, and pointed ears. He wears a white dress shirt with a red bow-tie and black trousers with green suspenders and brown shoes, complete with white gloves.

"I don't think we've ever met. What? Are you trying to screw with me!?" Jyugo slightly yelled.

 The person before him smirked, "I guess I didn't leave that much of an impression back then. Still, it's good to see that you were doing just fine."

"How did you get in here? obviously, you aren't a guard." Jyugo said, 'Even if he is an inmate, who the hell could break out of their cell.'

"You shouldn't glare like that, it kind of makes me angry." The blond guy was suddenly in front of him as he stabbed the knife on Jyugo's body. 

Jyugo gasp and quickly reacted so he dashes backward. He checked the wound only to see that he wasn't injured, there is no blood or anything.

'No way, my head felt that go in. What did he just do?' He thought and the guy just creepily smirked, 'Something isn't right here, is this guy even human?'

"I was excited to see you when you've gotten boring lately." The blonde said, "You gave me a whole lot work back in the day, I wonder what changed you. I'm worried it's because we let you come to this place."

"If a certain party pooper hadn't set you free then none of this would have been necessary."

"Say what!? What do you mean!"

____________________________________________

You already checked all of the corners of the prison and where Jyugo could possibly went to but no luck, you still could not find him. You remembered a certain place where you did not checked, the balcony.

You run towards the direction where the balcony is located, you opened the door only to see Jyugo standing beside the bars. His back is facing yours so you couldn't see what face he is making right now.

"Jyugo, you were here." You call him out as you sigh in relief. "What are you doing here, let's go back."

As you went near, you heard him murmur, "It will be my fault again."

"(your name), I'm afraid of tomorrow." 

"Huh, what do you mean?" You ask, "Hurry up let's go back." You reached out your hand to him and when he finally got a grip of your hands, he yanked your hand towards him making you stumble and ended up hugging him.

You push as you looked at him, "W-what's wrong?!" You ask and blush can be seen on your face.

"Can I kiss you." Jyugo directly said to you, your blush went darker red.

"W-W-W-W-WHA- H-HUH?! Seriously what's wrong with you!?" You yelled at him, 'Wait, why am I complaining. I wanted this. But it's still early!! What should I do!'

Your eyes went wide when he connected his lips to yours, his lips are soft that you wanted more. Kissing the person that you love the most is the best feeling you've experienced. He slowly pulls away as you saw his blushing face. It wasn't that romantic like you saw in the movies but you're satisfied.

"I'm afraid of tomorrow." He repeated the word that he said earlier, "I'm afraid of my friends disappearing. I'm afraid of my friends' smiles will fade because of me."

"I'm afraid that tomorrow, I will never see you again."

He ended, he gave you the saddest smile that you'll ever see. Something happened here while you were gone.

Your eyes went serious when you remembered a certain someone that is capable of doing this, Elf.

"Did you met Elf?" You ask.

He simply nods, "Tsk, That guy...I swear if I see him again, I will definitely kill him!" You looked at him and he's staring down the ground.

"Don't worry Jyugo, I'll protect you!" You said, "I'll help you get out of here, and create a new life outside. Remember this, you are not a lab rat or a monster. You are a person who has a heart and a special person to me."

He blushes and nods, "Yes, thank you."

"So please, don't escape again! If you do that, YOUR SENTENCE INSIDE WILL ONLY INCREASE GOT THAT!!!!" You grab his shoulder in hopes that he'll agree.

Jyugo only laughs, "That, I cannot promise."

"WHY!?"

"Because, you see, jailbreaking is my hobby so..........."

You wanted to hit him when someone strongly opens the door, both of you looks to your side revealing Hajime.

You position yourself as you raise your one hand to salute at the high ranking officer. "Sir Hajime, I have caught the inmate who escaped."

"Good job! Now bring him back to his cell." 

"Yes!"

___________________________________________

The next day, they escape again. They are seriously pained in the ass, especially Jyugo. As a guard, you gotta do your job so you chase them down again.

 The hopes of him getting out of the prison to have completely died down. 

~THE END~

_________________________________________________

Yep, I am ending this story. It's been a ride. 

If you see a grammar error, please correct it for me :)

Also, thank you for sticking up with me and for the one thousand votes.

I might do a one-shot story for this soon as an extra chapter.

The pic above:    https://www.deviantart.com/zweinszwolf/art/Nanbaka-Fanart-22-Jyugo-and-Elf-656085254