Chapter 22 - Kiji's Unbearable Day

After Kenshirou guarded your cell, the next day, you guys are just lazing around until Kiji enters your cell room. You thought that only one officer will guard your cell, guess you were wrong. Everyone looked at him as he introduced himself, "Allow me to properly introduce myself. For today only, I will be taking over as building 13's supervising officer," He swings his hair, but you can't accept it how his hair looks smoother than yours as you continued to listen.

"I'm Kiji Mitsuba, Nice to meet you" He made his voice cuter and winked at you guys.

"A QUEER!!!" The three male inmates screamed in terror as a horrified look can be seen on their faces.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS CRYING!?"

The male officer with a heavy make sighed, "Why do I have to take care of you building 13 people...? On top of that, building 13 is so far from building 3"

"Huh? This is that big?" Nico asked.

"Oh? You guys don't know the layouts of this place?"

"Nope," Nico replied.

"Hmm. Alright then! let's learn about the layer of Nanba prison today shall we? The supervisor of educational building 3 will teach you personally.~" He said cheerfully.

"WHAAT!??" The three said in unison, you stayed silent, you don't really care about the layers of Nanba prison so the only thing you did was a yawn and read a book.

Kiji explained about the layouts of the prison, about where the headquarters are, where the prison was placed and he said that each building provides an educational, knowledge, cultural and manners which is necessary for the inmates to return  to society and live on their own and how the characteristics of each building based on the subject matter the supervisor in charge of.

"I'm in charge of education and Inu-chan is in charge of culture." The officer said," I don't really know building 13.....People even say this is where lost troublemakers are gathered...That's why I didn't want to be responsible for this place."

"So you're scared?" You said in a bored tone. "I'M NOT SCARED YOU IDIOT!!!"

"As an inmate of building 13, I apologize but I had no idea there are more than 10 buildings big as this place," Rock said.

"The new year's festival tournament was the first time I've seen many inmates."

"All I heard was that this place is in Japan, but are we on an island?" Nico asked.

"I see inmates sent here aren't provided with an info, so you don't even know that."Kiji put his index finger to his lips as he continued talking, "This Nanba prison is a huge fortress floating somewhere in Japanese territorial waters. You can call it an artificial island, but there's more weight to the word 'fortress' yes?"

"I can't tell the exact location, but outside of this fortress is nothing but water as far as you can see, not that you guys can ever see it." He finished.

"Amazing! I've never been to a fortress before! It's like a manga!" Nico said in aw.

"I don't like profound comments like that."

He continued explaining where building 13 is placed and building 3 is placed. You're not interested in his lecture so went to continue the book that you were reading before.

"I hope you all learned something, yes? This is Nanba pri.." He stopped and noticed that the both of you and Uno aren't listening. Uno was already sleeping and you are just reading a book behind them.

"Hey Uno, wake up! and (y/n) listen to him, his already glaring at both of you!" Rock nagged as Kiji's face were scary as he glared at you and Uno.
——————————————
Sorry again for the wrong grammars.....