Chapter 31 - Chase

Ooof sorry for not updating, I was focusing on my studies and forgot to update the story.....

__________________________________

It's already morning and the idiots escaped again, being a guard is so hard. You don't know where Jyugo went but Yamamoto is chasing after him now.

As you went on the corner, you saw Uno and Rock running. It seems like they didn't see you so you run towards them.

They finally saw you but as soon as you come near, they started running away because you are holding handcuffs.

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING US!? AREN'T WE FRIENDS!?" Uno yelled in front of you as they keep running.

"YEAH! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS!!??" Rock replied back.

"We may be friends but. THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM YOUR CELL FREELY YOU IDIOTS!!" You yelled back while chasing them. They are faster than you expected. You started to feel tired so you called Hajime.

"Sir Hajime, I need back-up." You gotta call him Sir since he is superior to you.

The pace of your running started to slow down and so the two. You rest for a bit to relax as you're huffing heavily. Someone tapped on your shoulder and heard a certain voice.

"Leave this to me!" It was Hitoshi Sugorokou, Hajime's younger brother who said that.

"T-Thanks." You smiled at him, trusting that he can put this suffering to end but when he started running after the inmates, your hope of the prisoners getting caught went down. He's so slow, like really slow.

'Is this really Hajime's brother?!'

You felt relief when you saw Hajime coming towards you to aid.

"Where are they?" He questions. You pointed your index finger towards the direction of where they run to.

"Over there."

He looked to your hand and then walks away, "Now go back and rest."

You compose yourself and rose a hand to salute, "Thank you, Sir!". You head back to the headquarters since Hajime is already here.

--------------SKIP---------------

You're now resting inside the headquarters, sighing. You remembered the day that everyone at the scene where you introduced yourself as a guard. The surprised look on their faces was hilarious, except Hitoshi as you slightly laugh.

😜😜😜Flashback Time😜😜😜

"Woah! What happened? How did you become a guard?" Asked the curious Uno.

"Secret! It just happened so.." You replied back.

"Wow! You look cool in that outfit (your name)!" Nico complimented. His eyes was sparkling as he kept looking at you and Rock just nodded.

"Haha, thanks!"

The bald officer stared at you in shock, thinking how the hell did you become an officer. His eyes was locked on you. You noticed his stare and looked at him.

"Sir, please stop staring." You smiled.

"How the freak did this happened?!" You just laughed at his question.

Jyugo wasn't saying a word, he was just looking at you so you turned to him.

"So, How do I look Jyugo?" You cheerfully said as you pose.

"I'm so happy that I saw you again." He said in a soft voice and smiling at you. You stared at him in confusion.

'Huh?'

S T R A N G E

Really Strange

You're not expecting that answer. He really didn't answer your question but he answered it differently.

He looked at you as if he already knew you for a long time.

Recalling that scene left you in question. Why did he said that? Does he remembered you already?

You can feel mixed emotions whirling inside your head. Your view on Jyugo changed.

What will you do if you see him again?

Freaking out, you just grab the water bottle above the desk and drinks it as a sweat pour down your cheeks.

The soft smile that Jyugo gave flashed back from your memory and it made your face red like a tomato.

'Ugh ,I hate this...'

___________________________________

Let me know if there are any mistakes in the story so I could fix it for you 'cause I suck...

Sorry again for the late update😭😭😭😭  and for my cringy writing lel

Also please click the vote bottom thank you