Chapter 11 - New Year's Tournament Part 1

"Yo Hajime" Hajime glance at the guy who called him "To think cell 13 is going to represent building 13" said as he step towards Hajime "What an unfortunate to begin the new year"

You looked at the guy who was talking to Hajime and saw Supervising Officer Samon Gokuu,The Nanba Prison Building Five with his representatives cell 8 behind his back. This is your first time seeing him in close up.

Samon has apple green eyes, orange hair with light green tips at the end slicked back. He has tan skin and a thin nose, with sharp-red outlines around his eyes. He also has red markings on the corners of his mouth. He has piercings on his ears as well. He dons on the formal Nanba prison guard uniform. He also has two Gongs on his shoulders and a red belt which has a movable long red tail attached to it. He wears a pair of red boots with gold and green ornaments.

"You again monkey?" Hajime complained.

"Whoa! He really is a monkey, this place is full of animals!" You added.

"KEEE!! DON'T CALL ME A MONKEY!!" Samon squeak ,look pissed.

"Building 5 will win this year, after all cell 8 is representing us" Samon said ,glaring at Hajime as he glared back "HNN. I don't care about winning, but I won't stand for losing to you" They started to rumble when suddenly they heard a voice behind them.

"Oh my. You two argue as soon as you meet" You don't know who's this guy but his tone looks like a *ahem* gay *ahem* or a guy's voice who's trying to voice as girl or something like that.

"Ugh. Um Seitarou who's this guy?" You asked ,still looking at .

"Oh, he was the Nanba Prison Building Three ,Supervising Officer :Kiji Mitsuba" Seitarou exclaimed ,smiling as usual.

Kiji Mitsuba has yellow-golden eyes with violet eye shadow, has rather thick eyebrows, and has long eyelashes. He has long hair, his fringe being red in color, the rest of his hair has a dark sea-blue color, ending with a light turquoise color. He has a thin nose, wears pinkish violet lipstick and his hair is tied with spear-like hairbands. He wears the formal Nanba prison uniform, decorated with Turquoise and Violet beads and dons on a collar with greenish turquoise feathers and wears the standard white gloves. He wears a pair of high-heels that are black in color and is decorated with golden pheasant feathers at the end.

"How unsightly ,at this rate you'll sully my cell 6...but on the bright side. You will make us look more beautiful, I guess"

"WHAT!!?"

"Don't make threatening remarks, Monkey ,Kiji" Kenshirou Yozakura walks in "It's disgraceful"

"What?" Samon glared at Yozakura ,same as Kiji "What did you say?"

"You're lecturing tone always pisses me of. Should I eliminate your will to fight before the tournament huh!?" Samon complained ,glaring at Yozakura.

"Maybe your taking out your anger on us because you can't win? There's only one person in building 4's cell 10 right?" Kiji added with his fake smile.

"Mhp. Say whatever you want" Yozakura passed them "You two are not my enemies"

'My enemy is...' As soon as he saw Hajime he started a deadly glare at him. Nico noticed that Yozakura was glaring at him "Hey that guy is glaring at you" Nico grabbed Hajime's uniform and pointed his finger at Yozakura as Hajime was questioning why-the hell-is-he-looking-at-me look in his face.

"It's almost time to assemble. Make sure you come to the central square in time" said looking away at them starts to walk off.

"DAMN YOU! DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR OUR BOSS!" Samon shouted behind him.