Zayns sick

Zayn and niall were sat in a very fancy restaurant for their anniversary. Niall had ordered the chicken and Zayn had ordered the lamb. "Does this look a bit grey to you?" Zayn asked as he looked down at his plate where a greyish looking lamb chop lay. Niall shrugged "looks ok to me" he said and went on with his dinner. Zayn shrugged it off and ate his weird tasting lamb.

In the car Zayns stomach started to hurt but he ignored it thinking it was just car sickness. But the pain got worse and he began to fidget. "You ok Z?" Asked niall from the drivers seat. "Yeah I'm fine, I just have a stomach ache" he said. Niall put a hand on Zayns knee and stroked it with his thumb "we're almost home baby" he said and Zayn nodded and closed his eyes.

When they got home Zayns stomach had started making low growling noises. Niall hopped out of the car and came over to the passenger side to help his boyfriend out of the car. They walked hand in hand into the house and Zayn went over to the sofa. He rubbed his stomach and closed his eyes. "How are you feeling now?" Niall asked sitting next to him. Zayn looked at him and shook his head. He rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder and sighed. Niall put an arm around him and kissed his forehead "why don't you take a nap baby?" He asked. Zayn nodded and moved so his head was resting on Niall's lap.

When Zayn awoke he grimaced and grabbed his stomach. He sat up slowly and looked around to find niall missing. His lower lip quivered as he brought his knees up to his chest to help sooth the pain but still his stomach growled and he whimpered. Niall walked in from the kitchen with a bowl of soup. He looked at his boyfriend's discomfort and rushed to his side. "You ok babe?" Niall cooed and got a whimper in response. "Wanna have some soup? It might make you feel better?" Niall asked and Zayn nodded slowly and gratefully took the bowl. He slurped at it and then put it down and rested his head on the back of the sofa.

A few minutes later Zayn jumped up and grabbed his stomach. Niall looked over to him and frowned "Z?" He asked. Zayn looked at him with a panicked expression and then rushed from the room and to the bathroom. Niall trailed behind but when he went to comfort his baby he found the door locked. "Babe?" Niall asked as he knocked on the door. He got a low groan in response. "Why'd you lock the door?" Niall asked. "Because I did."
"But I want to help you."
"Not now."
"Why not?"
"Because I'm not doing what you think I am."
"What do you mean?" Niall asked worried. Then there was the noise of the toilet flushing and the door unlocking. Zayn opened the door and whimpered. Niall frowned but then smelled the smell of shit. "I've got diarrhoea" Zayn blushed. Niall looked at him sympathetically and took his hand and lead him to their bedroom where Zayn could take a nap.

Every hour and a half Zayn would jump up and rush to the bathroom and niall would sit outside the bathroom waiting for him. On the third time Zayn stumbled out and whimpered as he collapsed on to the bed. "Make it stop!" He sobbed and niall came over and rubbed his back "oh baby I'm sorry" he whispered. Zayn looked up at him and pouted "cuddle with me?" He asked like a little boy and niall smiled and climbed into bed and brought Zayn to his side and massaged his stomach.