Upset tummy (Harry)

In this harry is 17, Liam and Niall are 19 and Louis is 21.

Harry had been sat on the toilet for almost 10 minutes now, he tummy just wouldn't settle. He suddenly heard a bang on the door and then; "hurry up or I'm gonna piss myself!" Liam said, impatiently, from outside. Harry let out another round of diarrhea "s-s-sorry" he stuttered. "Oh god harry you fucking stink!" Liam groaned making harry whimpered.

He finished up two minutes later and quickly washed his hands before opening the door to a grumpy looking Liam. "Took your time" he barged passed and almost gagged at the smell. "Fucking disgusting" he muttered and slammed the door shut.

Harry ran downstairs where Louis and Niall were watching tv. "Baby? What's wrong?" Louis asked when he saw his distressed boyfriend. Harry shook his head and began crying. "Oh boo! Come here" Louis got up and went and cuddled harry tightly. "Not so hard" harry whimpered as his stomach gurgled. "Does your tummy hurt baby? Is that why your crying?" Louis asked softly. Harry nodded "and when I was on the toilet Liam yelled at me for taking so long. But I couldn't help it, my tummy's really upset Lou-Lou" harry explained.

"Oh hazza! Liams just being grumpy. How long has your tummy been hurting you?" Louis lead harry to the sofa, helping him get comfy. "For about an hour. Keep needing to go" harry blushed, feeling very embarrassed about his situation. "Poor baby, let me get you some medicine" Louis kissed his forehead and then went into the kitchen to grab some stomach soothers and anti-diarrheal pills. He was really pissed off at Liam for being so rude to harry, he should know that the boy was very sensitive when he was feeling poorly.

"Here you go harry" Louis came back in with the meds and a water bottle. Harry smiled and took the things before snuggling into his boyfriends side. "Hey guys, what you watchin?" Liam walked in. Louis sent him an angry glare.

"What?" Liam asked innocently. "You were mean to harry" Niall said. "What?" Liam asked again "when?" Louis just rolled his eyes and held the curly haired boy closer to his chest. "When I was in the bathroom" harry mumbled. "But you were taking forever!" Liam argued. "He couldn't help it Liam! His tummy's upset" Louis growled. Liams eyes widened and he quickly went and sat next to the youngest member of the band "sorry H! I didn't know! Do you want me to get you anything?" Liam asked softly and rubbed his back. "Can I have a hot water bottle please?" Harry asked quietly.

Liam nodded and went into the kitchen to boil the kettle. He soon came back in with Harrys pink, fluffy hot water bottle and a cup of hot tea. "Here you go mate. Again, I'm really sorry for earlier" Liam apologised again making harry smiled. "Its ok LiLi" he said.

They sat around and talked for a while until harry heard his stomach growl, knowing all too well what that meant. He stood up slowly so not to upset it further but Louis grabbed his wrist "where you going beautiful?" He asked softly. "Toilet, I'll be back in a minute" harry said and left the room quickly.

But after 10 minutes harry hadn't come back. "I'm going to go and see where he is" Louis said and got up. "Hazza? You ok in there?" Louis knocked on the bathroom door. "Not really, can you grab something for me?" "Sure, what do you need?" "Some new boxers please" harry said quietly, he hadn't quite made it in time. "Of course I can, I'll be back in a minute" Louis said and went into his and Harrys shared room.

When he came back he knocked "its open" harry said. Louis opened the door and sighed at the state of his poor baby. Harry was sat, half naked, on the toilet with flushed cheeks and arms around his stomach. "Why does it hurt so bad?" The boy whimpered when Louis had closed the door. "I don't know sweetie, have you eaten anything new?" Louis asked. They had just recently found out that Harry had IBS and were still working out what he could and couldn't eat. "It was my first time having Mexican food last night" harry said. "That's gotta be it then babe. Guess no more Mexican for you" Louis smiled. Harry sighed but nodded.

After he was done Louis helped him clean up and then carried him, bridal style, to bed and gave him lots of cuddles and belly rubs. Harry was better later that night and was back to his cheery self.