Everyone's sick

The boys were in the sitting room of their living room when louis got up and left the room. Lily got up and followed him into their bedroom and watched him flop onto the bed and groan. "You ok baby?" She asked. Louis almost jumped out of his skin as he looked up at her. "Yeah I'm fine" he lied. Lily put her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrows "oh really?" She asked suspiciously. Louis looked at her and then shoved his face into the covers "my stomach hurts" he muttered. Lily walked over to him "oh baby I'm sorry. Want me to get you anything?" She asked. He looked up at her and smiled "yes please love" he said quietly. She kissed his forehead and then went and grabbed some pills from the kitchen.

When she came back with a glass of water and the pills Louis was sat with his head resting on the headboard and looked pale. He whimpered when he saw her and she looked at him sympathetically "here baby take these" she said and came over and helped him drink some water and then gulp down the ibuprofen. She then lay him down and rubbed his stomach for him.

But after a few minutes he quickly sat up right and gagged. Lily grabbed his arm and helped him to their en suite and over to the toilet. He fell on his knees in front of the bowl and retched painfully. Lily crouched behind him and rubbed soothing circles on his lower back to try and comfort him. "Lily!" He whimpered as he gagged and then threw up violently. "Shh" lily whispered calmly into his ear. 

When he was done he leaned back into her and sighed. Lily helped him up and took him back to bed and tucked him in. "LOUIS!" Called Niall. Louis went to get up but lily pushed him back down "I got it lou. You stay here and rest" she said and he nodded and closed his eyes.

Lily rushed to the sitting room and saw that niall wasn't there. "Where's Niall?" Lily asked the boys. "In his room" said harry. Lily nodded and quickly jogged to the bedroom and opened the door. "Ni?" Lily asked softly. She then heard a whimper from the bathroom and went and knocked on the door. "Niall, it's me lily. What's wrong?" She asked. He whimpered again and she opened the door and saw niall sat on the toilet with his trousers around his ankles and his arms wrapped around his torso. "Where's Louis?" He winced. Lily went and crouched in front of him "he's sick. Does your stomach hurt too?" Lily asked. Niall nodded and whimpered again.

Lily went down to the sitting room where Liam, Harry and Zayn were watching TV. "Louis and Niall are sick" lily sighed. Zayn stood up "Niall's sick? Where is he?" Zayn asked, worried. "In your bathroom, can you please take him some medicine?" Lily asked. Zayn nodded and ran to fetch some pills before running upstairs.

Harry hid his face in Liam's chest and winced "what's wrong Harry?" Lily asked him quietly. "I've got a really bad headache" Harry whispered. Liam kissed his temples "Let's get you to bed" Liam cooed and picked Harry up and took him upstairs.