Constipated (Liam)

This request is for

Liam's stomach had been bothering him all week but had found out the hard way that he was constipated. It didn't matter how many laxatives he took, he couldn't relieve himself. It was super embarrassing and of course he couldn't tell Niall about his dilemma.

Liam woke up to his room still dark, suggesting that it was the middle of the night. He looked at his phone 2:37, yep still night. Liam climbed out of bed and shuffled into their en suite. His stomach twisted lazily as he sat on the toilet and tried, for what felt like the billionth time, to empty his bowels. He started with light push at first but began trying harder and harder and only have gas come out. He was super embarrassed and just hoped that Niall wouldn't wake up from all the noise he was making.

"Liam?" Niall knocked on the door. Liam didn't reply as he was too busy straining involuntarily. "I'm not deaf babe, I can hear you're in pain" the Irish lad sighed. "I'm fine Ni, go back to bed" Liam mumbled and put his face in his hands. "Why love?" Niall asked. "I'm on the toilet" Liam sighed and farted loudly into the bowl making him whimper in embarrassment. "Do you have diarrhea boo?" Niall cooed sympathetically. "Quite the opposite actually" the boy strained and took a deep breath.

Niall opened the door and looked at his boyfriend sadly. "Do you want me to grab you some laxatives?"
"Don't bother, tried them."
"My poor baby" Niall came and crouched next to him. Liam farted again and almost started crying at the uncomfortable feeling in his gut and the fact that his boyfriend of 5 years was crouched next to him as all he could do was release gas. "How long have you been constipated for darling?" Niall asked softly. "A week" Liam whimpered.

Niall frowned but then sighed "I think I know why Li" he said. Liam lifted his head "why?" He asked. "Liam, you've been on that protein shake diet all week."
"So?"
"So, too much protein consumed at once can make clog you up."
"Really?"
"Yeah, I don't know why you went on that diet anyway."
"I wanted to get fit" Liam mumbled. Niall looked at him with a shocked expression "Your already fit babe" he exclaimed. "Really?" Liam asks quietly. Niall nodded his head quickly "li, you're more buff than I am and even if you weren't I'd still love you just the way you are" he played with Liam's sweaty hair. Liam started crying, but tears of joy, and kissed Niall passionately "I love you ni" he smiled. Niall smiled back "I love you too li, now how about we go and cuddle in bed and lay off of those shakes?" He suggested and Liam nodded. 

Liam cleaned himself up and then went back to bed and cuddled with his amazing boyfriend. It took two days before liam was able to go but luckily he had Niall by his side the whole time.

Hey guys, sorry it was so short up I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any requests then let me know in the comments.