Hurts his ankle (Louis)

"Please hazza!" Louis begged. He was bored and wanted to play football with him and the others. He'd convinced Liam and Niall but harry was stubborn. "No Louis! It rained yesterday so the grass will be slippery" Harry said. "Baby please!" Louis begged with his famous puppy dog eyes. "Fine" harry sighed and stood up. Louis grinned and grabbed his hand before dragging him outside. "But if you hurt yourself, then don't come crying to me" the curly haired man rolled his eyes.

They went outside where Liam and Niall had already made two goals using some cones they had found. "So the teams are going to be me and Niall and then Louis and harry" Liam said. "Yeah! Team Niam!" Niall cheered. "And team Larry" Louis grinned. The two teams went to their sides of the field, team Niam starting with the ball. "Come on H" Louis said and started running at the blonde.

"Not today Tomlinson!" Niall said and was able to get past the pretty experience football player. Louis went to take him but then lost his foot and he fell onto his ankle. He heard a snap and fell to the ground with a thump. Niall carried on going, not noticing Louis's tumble while Liam and harry ran over. "Are you ok Lou?" Liam asked. Louis held back tears as an agonizing pain shot through his leg but he nodded, remembering what harry had said just before they came out here. He tried to stand up and the weight on his ankle was so painful he wanted to curl into a ball and cry for his mummy.

"I-I'm f-fine" Louis stuttered and leaned against the tree that was conveniently placed next to him. "Are you sure?" Harry asked, noticing Louis's teary eyes. Louis nodded "ok then, lets carry on playing then. Yeah?" Liam said.

Liam and harry ran over to Niall while Louis took a few moments to think of what to do. "Goal!" Niall cheered from over at the goal Louis was supposed to be guarding. Harry looked back over at his boyfriend and gestured for him to come over.

Louis took a deep breath and tried to walk but instead let out a scream and crumbled to the floor, bringing the leg with his bad ankle to his chest. Harry sprinted over and crouched down next to the injured lad. "Babe what's wrong?" Harry asked quickly. Louis shook his head "n-nothing" he whimpered. Harry then noticed how Louis was holding his ankle and the pieces fit together "did you hurt your ankle Louis?" He asked. "You said I shouldn't come crying to you if I hurt myself!" Louis finally let the tears free.

Harry cooed and picked Louis up gently "oh baby I'm so sorry" he soothed. "My ankle!" Louis sobbed as the movement sent another jabbing pain up his leg. "Shh boo, lets get you inside" harry cooed. All the while Liam and Niall watching from a distance. "I'll grab some ice Liam said. "And I'll get pillows and blankets" Niall suggested.

Harry then took Louis to the house and got him comfy on the sofa with ice and pillows. Louis had badly sprained his ankle and wasn't able to walk on it for a week. But luckily he had his friends to help him out.