(Ageplay) can't go (Niall)

Liam: 37 (papa)
Harry: 34 (daddy)
Louis: 14
Zayn: 12
Niall: 7
_______________________________________________________________
Liam was in the kitchen making the kids their breakfast before they went to school. "Morning papa" Louis, the oldest, said and sat at the table. "Morning bud" Liam said and put a plate of toast and a glass of orange juice in front of him. "Thanks" Louis said and started eating. Zayn then walked in looking tired. "It's too early!" Zayn groaned and sat at the table and rested his head in the table. "Zayn, honey. You say that everyday. Just eat your breakfast" Liam said and put he same thing in front of Zayn.

"Morning Nialler" liam said as Niall walked into the kitchen with a hand on his stomach. "You ok?" Liam asked as he went over and crouched in front of his youngest. Niall leaned forward "my tummy hurts" he whispered into Liam's ear. "Did you try going to the bathroom?" Liam asked him quietly so his brothers couldn't hear. "Yeah. I can't go potty papa" Niall said quietly. Liam nodded and picked Niall up and sat him at the table. "You can try again after breakfast before you go to school" he said and placed some toast and milk in front of the small blonde boy.

After breakfast Louis and Zayn went and grabbed their school bags while Liam took Niall's hand and took him to the bathroom. "Ok Niall. Go and try again for papa" he said and Niall went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. "What's going on?" Harry said walking up behind Liam and rapped his arms around his waist. "Niall told me he had a tummy ache and that he couldn't 'go'. So I told him to try again before he goes to school" Liam explained. Harry nodded and then turned when he heard the door open. "Hey baby. Heard you had a tummy ache" harry said and picked up his son. Niall nodded "I can't poop daddy" he said quietly and harry nodded. "You up for going to school?" He asked and Niall nodded.

Harry was in the drivers seat talking to Louis who was in the passenger seat. Then there was Zayn who was sat next to Niall in back. Louis and Zayn were on their phones texting friends while niall rubbed his stomach and looked out the window.

When they finally arrived at school everyone climbed out of the car. Harry took Louis and Zayn to the side, out of Niall's earshot. "Can you keep an eye on your brother? He has a stomach ache" harry said quietly to the boys. "Course dad" they both said and harry smiled and got back into the car.

The three boys started walking across the car park to the big school building. (The school is for both primary and secondary school. Louis is in year 10, Zayns in year 8 and Niall's in year 3). "See you later niall" Louis and Zayn said after they had walked their little brother to class. He waved to them both and then went into his tutor and sat next to his best friend ed. (Yes ed sheeran).

"Now class. We are going to be doing maths today. Can one person from each table come and grab some sheets for their table" said the teacher, Miss Apple. "I'll get them!" Niall's other best friend, Riley, said and ran to the front of the class. "You ok ni?" Ed asked as he looked at Niall rubbing his stomach. "My tummy hurts ed" Niall said and blushed in embarrassment. Ed looked at him "you need to go potty?" He asked and Niall shook his head, not wanting his best friend to find out that he couldn't go.

At break Niall, ed and Riley walked out of the classroom. Riley and ed started walking down the corridor but Niall was hesitant. "You coming to the playground ni-ni?" Riley asked. "I'll meet you there. I'm gonna go potty" Niall and walked over to the toilets.

When he got into a stall he climbed onto the toilet and sat there a while but nothing happened. He pushed as much as he could without hurting himself but it didn't work. "Want papa and daddy!" Niall whimpered to himself and sat there for a few more minutes. Then the bell rang and Niall knew he was going to be late. He cleaned himself up and then rushed to class.

"Niall sweetie why are you late?" Miss apple asked and went and crouched in front of Niall. Niall twisted on his hips and bit his lip "I got lost" he lied and miss apples raised her eyebrows but let Niall sit down. "Ok so we are going to be doing some geography. Can anyone tell me what language people in France speak?" She asked to the class. A little boy, called Ryan, raised his hand "french miss" he said and grinned with pride when miss apples congratulated him for getting it right.

Ed and Niall were working on their work together when Niall's stomach began to gurgle and groan. He whimpered and held it with his small hands. "Miss?" Niall asked putting his hand up. "Yes Niall?" She asked. "Can I go potty?" He asked. Miss apple nodded her head "you'll need to take a buddy though. Ed can you go with him sweetie?" The teacher asked and ed nodded and got out of his chair. "Miss I can go by myself" Niall said quietly but miss apple shook her head "sorry Niall but I can't have you go by yourself. It's the same with everyone in this class" she said with an apologetic smile.

Niall reluctantly let ed come with him as he rushed to the bathroom. "I'll wait out here ni-ni" ed said and leaned against the taps. Niall climbed onto the toilet once again but only gas came out. He cried out in embarrassment and ed knocked on the door "Niall? Are you ok?" He asked concerned of why Niall was crying. "No!" Niall sobbed and grabbed his stomach. "I'm gonna get one of your brother's!" Ed said and ran out of the bathroom.

"Niall? You in there bud?" Louis asked knocking on the stall door. "Lou-lou?" Niall asked from where he was sat. "Yeah it's me. Can I come in?" He asked softly. Niall got off the toilet unlocked the stall and then sat back on the toilet. Louis walked in and closed the door behind him. "What's wrong?" Louis asked looking at Niall's tearstained cheeks. "Can't go potty lou-lou" Niall whimpered. "Aw boo it's ok. Let's get you to the office so the nurse can call daddy to come and pick you up ok?" Louis asked softly and Niall nodded and cleaned himself up.

Niall was sat on the bed in the office while holding his stomach when harry walked in. "Hey small one. Your tummy hurting?" He asked softly and picked up the small boy who was making grabby hands towards his daddy. "Let's get you home" he cooed and signed a form before taking him out to the car.

When they got home Niall was clutching his bum and jumping up and down. "Hurry daddy! Gotta go!" Niall said urgently as harry looked for his keys. He finally found them and opened the door and Niall ran to the closest bathroom but didn't have time to close the door. "You ok niall?" Harry asked walking in and seeing Niall was a pained expression. "Hurts daddy!" Niall whined. "Are you going?" Harry asked and Niall nodded. "Well that's a good thing. I'll give you some privacy bub. Call me if you need anything" he said and closed the door as he left.

30 minutes later and Niall was finally finished and he cleaned up and went into the sitting room where harry and Liam were cuddling on the sofa. "Hey baby. You feeling better?" Liam asked and scooped him up and placed him in-between the two men. Niall nodded and snuggled into Liam's side "cuddles" he said and that what they did.

I hope that was ok? If you have any requests put them in the comments or message me. BYE!!!!