Pee shy (liam)

This request is from stylinhoraynexxx. The boys are going tour in their new bus. But this one doesn't have a toilet.
_______________________________________________________________
One direction was on the bus on their way to London for a concert they were in. The new bus was smaller but the other one had broken down so the boys had to put up with this one. "I'm so pumped for this concert!" Niall said while bouncing around. Louis, harry, Zayn and louis laughed at Niall childish behaviour but had to admit they were excited too. "How long will it take us to get to London?" Liam asked Paul who was sat in the front with the driver. "About three and a half hours" Paul said.

Liam mentally cursed as his bladder started to fill up. There was no bathroom on this bus and he was definitely not telling the boys he had to go. That would be way to embarrassing. "Let's play on the Xbox" harry suggested and all the boys grabbed a control and started playing Minecraft. (I don't know why. They just are ok? Just trust me, it's fine).

Half an hour later they had all made their houses and were just mucking around. This was a good distraction for Liam's need until Zayn asked if anyone wanted a drink. He got up and chucked everyone a water bottle. Everyone started drinking except for liam who looked at the water sloshing around. He crossed his legs tightly and whimpered quietly. "You ok li?" Harry asked as he sat down next to his boyfriend. Liam looked at him and smiled "uh huh" liam said and put his water down. "Ok" harry said and snuggled into Liam's side.

An hour later Liam started squirming in discomfort. "Liam stop moving around so much" harry moaned as he sat up and looked at liam with a frown. "Sorry" Liam said but couldn't stop moving at this point or he would wet himself. "Liam what's up?" Louis asked as he noticed Liam's movements. "N-nothing" Liam said stumbling over his word.

Five minutes later and Liam was moving more and more. "Ok babe. Spill" harry said coldly but then softened when he saw the pain in Liam's eyes. "Aw boo! What's wrong?" Harry asked with concern. "I numanuanuma" Liam mumbled. "Mmh? Speak up boo. I can't hear you" harry said getting closer. Liam leaned over to Harry's ear "I really need to pee" He whispered into his ear and blushed. Harry smiled kindly to him and then turned to the front of the bus. "Paul? Can we stop?" He yelled. Paul turned to him "sorry harry. We're on the motor way and will only be able to stop when we get to London" Paul said and then turned back to the road. "Harry! I can't wait much longer!" Liam whined in Harry's ear and grabbed his shirt. "Ok li" harry said and took his boyfriend's hand and they stood up.

Liam's hand's flew to his crouch and he winced. Louis, Zayn and Niall frowned at Liam who looked despite and in pain. "What's up li?" Zayn asked. "He needs to pee" harry stated. "Harry!" Liam said blushing harder and hitting harry in the arm. "Sorry" harry said awkwardly.

"Well there isn't a bathroom on this bus and we can't stop. So what are you going to do?" Niall asked. Liam shrugged but Louis had an idea "here. Go in this" he said handing Liam his empty water bottle. Liam hesitantly took it and harry took his hand. "I'll help you" he said and lead Liam to the bunk room.

"Ok, I'll hold the bottle for you" harry said. "But harry I'm..." Liam started but harry cut him off. "Babe it's fine. Trust me" He said and Liam sighed and got his penis out. (Yes I said penis. What else would I call it?). He positioned it in front of the bottle and tried to concentrate. He really needed to go but couldn't.

"Harry I can't go! I'm pee shy!" He sobbed as he really needed to go. "Shh liam. Just relax" harry said and rubbed a hand up and down Liam's arm to try and tried to calm him down. Liam squeezed his eyes shut but still nothing happened. "Li? Do you need help babe?" Harry asked quietly and Liam nodded. Harry moved his hand down to where Liam's bladder was and started pushing down on it. Then suddenly Liam began peeing and sighed in relief.

After he was down he was blushing like mad but felt so much better. Harry smiled at him and kissed his cheek "better?" He asked and Liam nodded.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok I know. That was really bad but I hope you enjoyed I anyway. If you have any requests then comment them or message me. BYE!!!!