Water spillage (liam)

Liam and Louis were hanging out in the living room when harry walked into the room. He sat next to Liam and handed him a big glass of coke "cheers babe" Liam said kissing Harry's cheek and taking a sip of the beverage. "Let's watch a movie!" Louis said as he stood up and walked over to the DV shelf. "Titanic!" Harry squealed. Liam and Louis laughed and decided to watch Titanic.

10 minutes into the film Liam felt something in his bladder but decided to ignore it and watch the film. Harry moved himself so he was now sitting on Liam and snuggled into his chest. Liam chuckled and rapped his arms around the younger Male and began playing with his hair.

"I'll never let go!" Rose said as she let go of jack's hand and let him fall into the deep Ibis of the ocean. Harry and Louis had fallen asleep by this point except for liam who really needed a piss. He'd finished all of his drink and it was just sitting there in his bladder. Harry was lying right on top of his bladder so this was making the situation even worse.

Liam tried to move harry but that just made him stir. Liam didn't want to wake harry up so he just kept him there and grabbed the blanket from over the back of the sofa and lay it on top of them both. Then liam fell asleep.

But later that night Liam woke up with a jolt and winced at how full his bladder felt. He shook harry a little hoping that was all it took to wake him. "Harry? Please wake up!" Liam pleaded as he squirmed under his boyfriend.

Harry finally woke up and looked down at the desperate boy. "Liam? You ok?" He asked, concerned. Liam looked at him with tears in his eyes "please get up!" He asked quickly. Harry did what he was told but as soon as he stood and liam relaxed a bit too much the gates opened. Liam started crying as he started pissing himself like a little kid. Harry gasped and crouched down and kissed his forehead "oh baby! It ok!" He cooed and got Liam to stand up when he was done.

"I'm sorry! I really needed to go but I didn't want to wake you because you looked so cute sleeping" liam sobbed. Harry kissed him and when he pulled back he smiled "babe it's fine. Go and get changed while I clean up here ok?" He asked gently and Liam nodded and shuffled off to his room.