Niall's knee

This request is for @givememynamesrsly

Niall had just had his knee surgery and it was really sore. The doctor had said for him to stay off of his feet for a month so that he heal properly. So Louis kindly offered to stay with him and help him out while he recovered.

But after a week Niall was beginning to feel like a nuisance. "Morning Ni, how'd you sleep?" Louis opened the bedroom door. "Better than last night I guess" Niall shrugged and rubbed his eyes. "Do you want to take a shower this morning?" Louis asked as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Nah, I'll have one tonight" Niall shrugged. Louis nodded and helped his friend out of bed and helped him hobble to the kitchen.

"What would you like for breakfast mate?" Louis asked as he turned on the kettle. "I'll just have some toast" Niall mumbled and watched as Louis made him a tea. "You sure? I could cook you something if you'd like?" He asked as he set the mug down on the table. "No thanks" Niall mumbled and sipped the hot beverage.

"Oh... Alright" Louis popped two pieces of bread into the toaster. "I just want my leg to be better" Niall whined as he looked down at his knee. "I know mate, but you'll be back on your feet in no time" Louis smiled sadly.

After Niall had finished his breakfast Louis helped him get dressed and then got him comfy on the sofa. "I'm gonna go do some work in my room ok?" Louis said as he passed Niall the remote to the tv. Niall nodded. "Call if you need anything" Louis smiled and went into the guest room where he had been sleeping while he was helping Niall out.

Niall flicked through the channels, not being able to find anything until he found a rerun of a stranger things episode. He watched it for a few minutes before he felt a twinge in his bladder. He then suddenly remembered that he hadn't peed his morning. But he thought that he could hold it as Louis was busy sorting through some emails. He could hold it.

After 45 minutes Niall felt as if he were about to burst. He decided that he could make it by himself and carefully stood up onto his good leg. He gripped the sofa and then slowly lowered his bad leg onto the floor. A hot pain shot up his leg and he whimpered. But he tried to take a step but immediately fell to the floor with a heart-renching sob.

On the fall he had landed on his knee which left him crying and gasping for air from the pain. "Ni?" Louis called and ran into the room. "Oh my god!" He ran over and helped his friend up. "L-Louis!" Niall sobbed in pain. "Shh" Louis cooed as he examined Niall to see if there was any damage to his knee or anything else.

If it wasn't already bad, nialls bladder decided this was the time to release and he peed himself making him cry harder. "Oh ni! Its alright, please don't cry" Louis cooed and rubbed his arm calmingly.

After Niall had stopped cry and his knee didn't hurt as much Louis helped him take a shower and got him into some comfy clothes. "Sorry I've been such a pain" Niall mumbled as Louis helped him into bed. "Its fine mate. I don't mind" Louis smiled and went to leave but Niall grabbed his wrist. "Lie with me?" He pleaded. Louis smiled and climbed into the bed and they took a nap together.