What Grandfather Said, Just before He Died...

We---all nine of us---stood in silence, watching him breath with effort...

Then, he spoke:

"You understand? This must be a special time---so much suffering---so much potential---a time like no other...

"You must strive---strive intensely...

"Perhaps... Speak... hope to enlighten a few who... could enlighten a few more; and... on and on---all seeking a wider allegiance...

"Perhaps... make what appears so earth-bound become a clear symbol of higher planes of... bliss...

"Perhaps... attract higher powers to infuse the quest with grace...

"If possible, all this could reduce the onslaught of calamity---turn it to vapor---find only a feeling of unity---be at oneness...

"If possible, receive the protection of the ages---the firm anchor from... Paradise...

"Perhaps, if possible... see a banner of love, a flag of fellowship wave in the celestial breeze...

"Perhaps... Truth will bring this to pass and wash clean your minds---give a bounty, unbelievable to those looking only down..."

...

And then, he passed.........

~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this story, consider giving it a vote :-)

If you have a question, please, do ask me in the Comments...

New Tale Next Saturday