°Philip X reader: Family issues°

Pairing: Philip Hamilton and Y/N Jefferson
Prompts: none (co-pilot modus)
Request: none (still co-pilot modus)
Warnings: Yelling, swearing, sass, family issues
Point of view: 3rd person
Time: Hamiltime

______________________________________________________________________________

The rain was falling down like there was no tomorrow, Y/N was sitting down in her room on her purple, velvet couch. She was staring outside the window spacing out on everything around her as she watched the rain fall down on the ground and her warm breath evaporate on the window. She was bored like there was no tomorrow either.

As she put a lock of hair over her ear she finally noticed the loud knocking on her oak door the whole time she had been sitting there. She pulled her purple dress strait and stepped of the couch, her feet were sleeping which made her tremble a bit before she grabbed the door knob and opened the door. A maid stood outside, she had her brown silky hair tied up in a bun, sparkling blue eyes and glasses which made her eyes really stand out. She was new here and a bit jumpy, she'd never talk to Y/N though, she would either be too nervous to talk or be too busy.

Y/N never liked the idea of the name slaves for them and didn't like the concept at all.
So instead of calling them slaves, like she was told, she would call them maids or hosts.
"What's wrong Cindy?" She asked in a confused tone.
"Mister Jefferson is calling for you my lady." She said shaky as her cheeks turned red.
That left her confused, her father would always call her like the world was going to end.
The last time he did that was because her book was placed on the coffee table.
It was like:

"Y/N JEFFERSON!!!! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!!"

So she didn't know why a maid came in to tell her that.
"Why didn't he just call himself?" She asked as she tilted her head a bit to the right.
"He has guest miss, therefor he can't yell at you like a baboon...AH! SORRY, SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO I-"
She cut her of by placing a hand on her shaking shoulder and looking her straight in the eye.
"Hey, don't worry about it, I was just thinking that." She said with a smile.
Cindy loosened up and looked with a relieved face to her.
"Thank you miss." She said after finding the right words to thank her.
"Please, call me Y/N..."She said as she suddenly realized that her father was expecting her.
So she walked past her and went down the endless hall way to the living room where presumably her father would be waiting to meet her.

The halls were long, dusty and purple. Her father would only buy purple, magenta or velvet kinds of clothes for her, she didn't mind since she like the color. "It's in our blood" Her father once said to her. Sure, her mother never liked the color, though she could live with it.
When she was in her death bed her last words literally were: "Wear purple for me, please."
She never knew why she chose that to be her last words, she didn't know her that well, she left them when she was 5 years old, she only had some flashbacks.

When she reached the long stairs she sighed as she realized how long the distance between the living room and her bedroom actually was. But she could care less as she stood her 5'1 length high and walked down the wooded oak stairs...With velvet colored rug of course...

She looked at the downstairs area and was hit by of course more sorts of purple and velvet.
Closing her eyes and walking the short distance to the living room she stopped by a family portrait, her family portrait. It was hanged above the doors to the living room. Two curtains beside it to give it a lil' something. However, her father had pulled a curtain over her mother so only him and Y/N were visible. That was a ground rule to him, if that curtain was ever moved an inch, you could get kicked out, literally.

She looked at her young self, she had a purple dress with some gold strings on it. Her father went with his standard magenta and purplish outfit as her mother went with a magenta dress. That was the only time she'd ever wear a shade of that color. She did it because she didn't want to stand there in a yellow dress or something like that. They all looked so happy, her and her mothers cheeks red as his father had his usual smirk on.