~Lafayette X Reader X Thomas: mix up~

Pairing: Lafayette and Y/N L/N
(Reader: Where the fudge is Thomas? 
Calm down reader chan, don't worry...)
Prompts: none
Request: none
Warnings: Jefferson hate, mix ups
Point of view: 3rd person Jefferson's P.O.V, Lafayett's P.O.V and Y/N's P.O.V
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: them (girl or boy and yes I did practice!)

I'm your probably not favorite author Amberiso and I look like the female version of Alexander before Maria Reynolds came into his house. like look at these bags under my eyes! Anyway enjoy the one shot I randomly came up with!

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I, Y/N L/N, am the first 18 year old who can join in on debates in the cabinet of Albany. My work partner is Alexander Hamilton. I met his wife a few years ago while I started with my studies as only 15 year old in Kings college, in 1782 after the war. Whiles I met them I also met Lafayette. He was going to stay for a year or two. In that time we had fallen in love. I really did want to come with him back to France but...He told me to continue my dreams of becoming the youngest person in the cabinet debates. And now I'm here, a few years later, the youngest in the cabinet of Albany.

Now it was 1790, I looked in the mirror of my home. I wore a brown suit that Hercules had made for me a few weeks ago.

I gave myself a stern nod in the mirror as I grabbed my brown leather bag with some notebooks, ink and a quill in

I gave myself a stern nod in the mirror as I grabbed my brown leather bag with some notebooks, ink and a quill in. Today was a special cabinet day, Alexander was allowed to bring his son to work. His son was around 8 years and very cleaver. Like he can play the piano and speak French for crying out loud! I can't even speak French or play the piano. God Eliza is amazing...

I was about to leave to Albany, when I saw a letter. That's weird I only get letters for Alexander and if that happens he would send them at night when he knows I'm home. I grabbed the letter from the doormat and looked at it. This isn't the brownish envelope Alex uses, it was white. I opened it and read it:

Ma cheri(e), Y/N ( get it get it?)

I will come back from the revolution in France since I was send home after I was shot. I will be in America in a few months, but when you get this letter it will probably be the day of my arrival. That's the 14th of June. I hope to see you again in Albany with my good friends Alexander, Hercules and (the name was scratched out)

From your amour

Marquis de Lafayette

I looked at the calendar that I made to point my cabinet meetings on. The 14th of June...THAT'S TODAY! I rushed outside so I could rush to the cabinet to tell Alexander the news. Rushing down the streets to the cabinet.

Thomas's P.O.V

"James, it's not magenta" I said as I looked at my suit in the mirror. He got me the suit since Washington told me to not wear any shade of magenta, purple or pink OR wear anything made out of velvet since Y/N will just have an urge to hit me on the head. So James gave me a blue coat with a white 'Chemise'.