[ !Bad! John X Reader: Bad time, Imma go]

Pairing: John Laurens X Y/N L/N
Prompts: none
Request: TheexolvedTem
Warnings: See disclaimer under.
Time: Modern times
Pronouncement for reader: she

This is for the 100th follower. She's an undertale and Hamilton fan so she is good in my book.

______________________________________________________________________________

Based on a true story

Y/N's P.O.V

High school! No, I said that wrong. High school, is the worst place where a human being can spend their lives at for 4 years.

I have never ever been more stressed in my life than these few months. First of all (sir, we won't involve you in this.) My boyfriend, Alexander Hamilton, dumped me for Eliza. Great. Just great. Not only that but he convinced all the boys of our grade to turn against me and start to pick on me, saying many things from b*tch to whore to me every day.

During all of this I never hated school because I still had my friends with me whom cared for me. I was a bit shy, teachers pet and all that jazz. And because of that I have told my teacher about it but he said he couldn't do anything about it. So now I'm stuck.

"Peggy, stop shooting rubber bands to my head." I told my friend Peggy as she aimed another one at me. "Wait! I'm training to do the same to Lafayette, hold still." She told me as she shot one to the back of my head and went in to grab another when I threw the box in the trash. "Awwwwww, come on Y/N, lighten up." Peggy whined as she puppy eyed me. "No, we'll get it trouble, we're in home room. Not in my room." I told her as she pouted. I gave her the cold shoulder as she sighed. "Y/N you're too stuck up for your own good." Peggy pouted as she laid her head down to the table.

Her eyes widened. "Y/N LOOK OU-" She yelled before I got hit by a book flying to my head. I crunched back in pain and rubbed my head. "Nice one!" I heard as I bit on my teeth but kept it in. I wasn't about to be over thrown. I'm peaceful (Yeah, back then I was. Look at me now.) I was 99% sure the one who threw it was one of the hamilsquad. They didn't even pick on me. They full on bullied me.

"What's wrong with you guys!" Peggy yelled for me as she put a hand on my shoulder. "No Peggy it's fine." I mumbled so only she could hear it. "No Y/N it's not fine." She said as she was about to yell again but I pushed her down shaking my head. The bell rang indicating for us to leave for class. I had first period French without Peggy, but with the hamilsquad. "Are you sure you're gonna be alright?" Peggy asked as I nodded and headed for class.

I sat down up front and got out my notebook for French. The teacher wasn't there yet but I already had everything out. "Oh look, the teachers pet is trying to avoid us." I heard from behind me. I slowly blinked groaning in my head. A hand was smacked down on my notebook. "Excuse me but can you remove your hand?" I asked sounding very shy. DAMN YOU SHYNESS!

"And she's even trying to do it peacefully like always." I heard as I shrunk in my hoodie. "Hey Laf, catch!" I heard one of them say as my notebook slipped right under my hands and was thrown in the air. I immediately stood up. All my notes of French class were in there, I couldn't just let them rip it in 2!

"Give it back." I said as I walked over to the tall French guy holding it above his head. "Tiny." He scoffed as I tried to reach for it. "Give it back please." I tried again to resolve this peacefully. Lafayette threw it back to Hercules. I sighed as I rushed over to Hercules who threw it to Alexander making me want to die on my spot.

"John catch!" Alexander yelled as he threw it to John AKA the worst of the bunch. He would go as far as harassing me even without his crew outside school. "You know what? Let me get rid of it for you." He said as he turned around and rushed to the open window. "WAIT!" I yelled making him turn to me with a sly smirk. "Nah." He said and threw it down landing on someone's head. That person being our teacher.