°Alexander X Reader: We have the daughter part 2°

Pairing: Alexander Hamilton and Y/N L/N
Prompts: none
Request: @KlaraKarlssonLi asked if I could make part two, so here we go!
Warnings: Kidnapping, unwanted touching and all that sh*t
Point of view:  Y/N's P.O.V and 3rd person P.O.V
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

So I was actually brainstorming for this chapter a few days before @KlaraKarlssonLi had requested to make a part two. So here by I will thank them for hitting me on the head and get off my lazy a$$ and begin to work on this, so ... THANK YOU!!!!❤💛💚💙💜

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

My head felt light and my hands were cold. I opened my eyes to look where I had landed. The room was grayish when I first looked around. I tried to get my hand to my eyes so I could rub them but I couldn't.  I looked to the side and saw that my hands were chained to the wall. I tried to move them a little, but the cold metal did it's job well and didn't let go.

"Where am I?" I said to myself as I looked around. It looked like I was in a jail, it was a room made of solid grey rocks and bars in front of it. On the other side was a bit of space and then a oak wood door. ... OH WAIT I REMEMBER!!! I was kidnapped by those Brits who stole documents of my father. I gotta get out of here. I tried to break free again but it still didn't work.

Suddenly I heard a heavy door open and close, then I heard footsteps coming off the stairs and then the heavy door from the room itself opened and in stepped a British soldier.

I took a sharp breath as I looked at the man. He looked at me and then just smirked.
"Oh look at that..." He said as he came closer to the bars.
"I'm a she." I spat at him.

"You've got quite the American tongue." He said as he looked at me. I just gave him a disgusted look. He still looked at me.
"Let's see how big your mouth is when I bring you to the general." He said as he took a key out his pocket. He opened the jail door and stepped inside. I looked at him and smiled.
"And how do you expect to bring me to the general without me kicking your a$$?" I asked as I looked at him grabbing another key and making one of the chains loose.
"I'll shoot you." He said as he put a gun to my head. All the confidence that I had faded away as he put the gun to my head.
"Are you going to listen to me?" He said as he smirked. I slowly nodded making sure that I didn't make any sudden movements.
"Good girl." He said as he made the other chain loose and then put the gun to my back. I just cringed at him calling me that.

"Now move." He said sternly and shoved the gun on my back. I moved forward getting out of the room up the stairs and pushed the heavy door open to see that this was indeed a underground jail that was hidden inside a well. That was actually pretty damn genius.

We walked in the forest since that's where the well was and then we entered the highly secured camp of the Brits. I was then brought to the largest tent there and was pushed in. Once I entered a man was inside writting something down. The soldier coughed to get the general's attention. He looked up and saw us.

"So this is the girl that some the two have found in the tent of the general..." The general said as he stood up and walked towards us.
"Yes sir!" The soldier said as he looked straight ahead of himself.
"Is she Washington's Wife?" He asked, which I flinched at.

"No sir, she's not his wife since Martha Washington is still in Virginia with her daughter." He said as he shook his head. Now the general got interested.
"So who is she?" The general said as he looked at me.
"I-er-I haven't asked yet sir." The soldier said as he sweat dropped.
"You're an idiot." The general said to him and the turned back to me.

"Who are you?" He asked as he looked at me. What should I do? ... okay I got an idea.
"Y/N Washington sir." I said confident, the general looked at me for a second and then laughed at me.
"Impossible, we have 2 spies in Virginia who act as maids, there's no way that you could be her since the spies would tell me if she would break out." He explained as he laughed.

"Do you mean those 2 blonds that I knocked out when I made my way to the camp as they tried to stop me." I said with a smile, the general froze for a second. He looked at me and then looked at the letters he had gotten.

"..." He didn't say anything as he thought for a second.
"Well that's useful information." He said as he sat back down at his desk.
"I'm giving you 2 options; either you join the Brits or be a prisoner, choose." He said. That wasn't the answer of reaction I expected, I expected him to be all like: "Chip chip Cherou, we got an outcast here, we do, we do, God save the king! I will write an letter to her Father about her." But he instead gave me the option to choose.

He wasn't gonna write a letter about that they're holding me captive. He was probably never ever going to write anything to my father. So I reviewed my options. Either I'd have to wait for rescue, or I join the British troops... . . .

"I'll join you." I said as I stood my 5'1 length tall.

"How do I know you're not going to betray us?" He asked as he looked at me.
"I'll prove it." I said with a devilish smirk.

He just nodded like he knew that I was really going to prove it. So he then send me to the camp to get an uniform and weapons. I trained 2 months in the camp before I was send out on a mission. I did my part of the deal and kept my word for another 6 months. Then I got send to a mission to steal documents for them and since I had to keep my word I did as I was told to.

It was a solo mission and I had to act like I was released from the camp, then grab the documents and get the hell out off the American camp. Simple, yet, so hard since I had to go and betray my own father. But as I may have not mentioned I worked for the British government now. Not for the American.