'Philip Hamilton X Reader: "No." "Yes." (Part 2)'

Pairing: Philip Hamilton X Y/N L/N
Prompts: None
Request: My 1 am self thinking about this
Warnings: EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

___________________________________________________________________

We sat down at the table. I sat in between Philip and William making me shake in fear. The soup was hot but cool enough to eat so I grabbed the spoon realizing my hand was shaking. I set the spoon down and put my hands under the table. Philip's eyes slowly looked to the side making eye contact with me. "Y/N dear, why aren't you eating?" My mom said as I looked at her and broke eye contact. "I-I'm not that hungry." I said as she looked concerned. "Is there something wrong dear?" She asked as I opened my mouth but felt daggers in my back caused by the siblings looking at me. 

"N-Nah, just...Not hungry." I said as she squeezed her eyes together. "Whatever you say." She said and ate her soup. "By the way, Eliza this soup is perfectly made! Can you give me the recipe?" My mom smiled at Eliza as she began to explain how she made it. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Alexander asked: 

"Y/N are you courting someone?" 

The whole table fell silent and Eliza stopped explaining and looked at her husband. "N-Not that I know of." I answered as I looked at my parents. "F/N!" Alexander said as he slapped my dad on his back which made dad choke for a second. "How is she not taken yet? Are you even looking for a courter?" Alexander asked as dad whipped his mouth with a handkerchief. "When the time is ripe I'll marry her off Alexander. I don't want some boy who only wants the money." He said as Alexander squeezed his eyes tighter together with every word ( Like this  (=3=)   )  

"Huh, what about Philip?" He asked which made me choke on my own spit and I began to cough like crazy. I turned away from the table and coughed as Alexander made that same face and said: "Is there something wrong?" I got myself together again and turned back around. "I mean...Isn't he already courting someone?" I asked nervously ticking my index finger on the table.

"Philip are you courting someone?" Alexander asked. "Nah, dumped the last one 2 days ago." He said. I didn't choke on my spit this time. YAY FOR ME! "What do you think about it Y/N?" My father asked as I widened my eyes and immediately said: "No comment!" They shrugged. "Maybe too early..." Alexander mumbled as my dad nodded. Wait a diddly darn second...

After dinner I told mom I was going to puke so we went home. I sighed in relief when I saw my room. I fell down on the bed and closed my eyes to hear the sound of-

Tock

My eyes fluttered open as I slowly rose up and now sat on the bed. 

Tock

It came from outside...I opened my window and looked around when I suddenly got hit by a little stone. I backed away from the window and hold my eye where the stone fired at. When the black was away I looked at the stone and picked it up. I looked outside the window and low and behold! Philip Hamilton tossing a rock up and down in his hand.

"Can you tell my why you are at my house throwing stones at my window?" I asked as I threw the rock down. "I'mma give you a chance to prove you're not a mouse that is afraid of everything." He smirked as my eye twitched. "Says the person who yields a sword!" I yelled. "Two swords." He smirked even wider.

"Did you just make a sex joke?" I said staring in disgust. "Maybe~" He said as I put my hands up in defense. I walked to my closet got my jacket, put it on and jumped down going down the rain pipe. "Came to have fu-" He was gonna ask as I grabbed my heel and began to smack him. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! YOU ARE JUST SEARCHING SEX!" I yelled as I kept beating him with my heel.