=Charles X Reader: Reverse high (Part 1)=

Pairing: Charles Lee X Y/N L/N
Prompts: None
Request: My 1 am self thinking about this
Warnings: Hate, a lot of it.
Time: Modern
Pronouncement for reader: she

This is an high school where all the students that are normally good are bad and all the bad are good. I thought of this while staring at the ceiling so...Let's do this!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

This is it. Washington high, the best high school of America. I wish I didn't have to move to get here, whatever. A fresh start, a new me, new friends, a reset. I can live with this. I can, probably. Being a fresh man can't be that bad right? Right...

I walked in the school and immediately saw a sea, no, an OCEAN of people flood in. Introvert mode activated. I just gotta make it to the first floor class 9, simple. I slowly made my way through the halls and tried to not make eye contact with anybody. They'll leave me alone if I don't make eye contact. 

"Look at this midget." I heard behind me. Don't turn around Y/N, don't do it. I slowly walked back in my marche as I heard a scoff from that same direction. Walk, walk, walk, walk, walk.
"Hey nugget!" I heard another voice yell from that direction. 

Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep-ARG! A person threw a book on my back. I turned around as I looked at the person who threw the book.
"Good job Alex." A guy with freckles said to another guy with dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail who presumably threw the book. There were two other guys beside the two who just chuckled. 
"She cute though." I heard the one with the bandana say as he looked up and down.
"For once, you're right." The one with the French accent said. I took that time to shuffle out of there.

"HEY! What do you think you're doing?" The one with the freckles yelled. 
*Scoot, scoot*
"Nothing." I said as I kept shooting away.
*Scoot, scoot*
"Stop scooting away." The one with the dark hair hissed at me.
*Scoot, scoot*
"What's scooting?" I asked as I came close to a corner.
*Scoot, scoot*
"Guys she's getting away!" The French one yelled.
"Yeah, no sh*t Sherlock." The guys with the bandana yelled at the French. I took that time to run around the corner and get away.
"And she's gone." I heard the dark haired say as I ran away.

I ran to what seemed some stairs. I ran up them and made my way to classroom 9. The class was History, one of my favourites. I looked around the class and sat down on the only empty place next to someone who was reading and someone with a magenta sweater and poofy hair. I sat down and decided not the bother the one who was reading so I looked to my other side and hoped for the best.

"Er...Hey I'm Y/N, I'm new." I said as I held out my hand to the guy.
"Eum, hi, I'm Thomas." Thomas said as he shook my hand.
"I'm glad I found someone who I can actually talk to." I sighed. He gave me a slight chuckle.
"Yeah, there are really some mean people here. I would even dare to say that 80% of this school is made out of them. We kind ones are a really rare species." Thomas said with a smile.
"Really?" I asked. He nodded.
"Who have you met?" He asked.
"Well, it was this group made out of 4 guys." I started.
"French, freckle, bandana and dark hair?" He guessed.
"Y-Yes." I answered amazed.
"Those are the Hamilsquad, they can ruin you and mess you up real bad." He said like he knew what he was talking about. "How did you manage to escape?" He asked.
"Like I do with all my problems, shoot away." I said with a traumatized look that made Thomas laugh.

Then the teacher came in and the lesson began. After that I decided to stick with Thomas for the break. We sat down on a bench when another guy joined us.
"Hey Thomas, who's this?" The guy asked.
"James, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is James. He's my best friend." Thomas explained as James sat down next to Thomas.
"Yo." James greeted.