Preview of Yandere chapter + Unfinished chapter (So this is an actual chapter?)

My dearest, readers

So I'm almost done with the Yandere chapter, you'll have to wait who it is tho. 

...

But I feel like being a good person today (pretty ironic for being called the eviiiil author...) so here is my favorite line of the chapter, until now at least:

"I see that you don't have any intentions of ever getting together with the silent kid in the back of your class. But rather get together with a guy WHO OBVIOUSLY HAS A CRUSH ON JOHN MOTHER F*CKING LAURENS!" 

Not only that but here's an unfinished chapter I never bothered to finish for a one shot.It's kinda long but I feel like it isn't finished. So here it is:

|Thomas Jefferson X Reader: Arranged marriage|

Pairing: Thomas Jefferson and Y/N L/N

Prompts: none
Request: me
Warnings: I'm again gonna throw you blind in this.
Point of view: Y/N's P.O.V
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

I was sitting down on the couch reading the newspaper. As I turned a page the door of the living room opened and I threw the newspaper out the open window.

"Miss L/N?" A maid said as she poked her head out the door. I sighed as a wave of relief hit me.
"Yes?" I asked as she entered and I leaned near the window so I could get the newspaper that was hanging from a hook near the window.

"Mister L/N wants to see you miss." She said as I nodded and put the newspaper under the couch cushion. I walked past the maid to the office of my father. Mister L/N, the head of his position of the cabinet. He was together with the Republicans, head of the Republicans actually. That made me a maiden that was worth marrying for. Not because I'm pretty or smart but because of the money they would get.

There he stood. Back faced to me and looking at our family portrait above his desk. He didn't seem to notice me as I walked in so I coughed so he would notice me.
"Didn't I tell you to say you have arrived when you are in someone's presence?" My father said coldly as I stuck my tongue out to him but put it back once he turned to see me.

"Why did you call my father?" I said in my best English accent.
"Stop that." He hissed at me as I smirked and then dropped it. "You're a disgrace. What sin have I committed to have you as a child?" My father said as he looked up at God.
"Have sex..." I coughed as he looked back at me.
"What?" He barked at me.

"Nothing." I said as I looked straight forward.
"Your mother would've killed you on the spot." He hissed as he walked towards me and pulled on my hair. I cringed a second at the pain and then smirked.
"She also wouldn't approve of you pulling on my hair." I grinned before being smacked.
"You are a nightmare." My father said as he went back to his desk.

"I know..." I said as I rubbed my cheek that stung like a b*tch.
"The reason I called you here is actually rather exciting. For me." My father said as he smiled. He never smiles. I'm in for a horrible day or even a horrible life after this.

"I have found a wealthy man that wasn't to marry you." Father said as he grabbed a letter off his desk and showed me. I couldn't see the main message but I could see the name under the message.