°Alexander X Reader: Betray'em (part 3)°

Pairing: Alexander Hamilton and Y/N L/N
Prompts: none
Request: me,
Reader: you can't do that.
I'll do what I want!
Warnings: Being betrayed
Point of view: Y/N's P.O.V and 3rd person P.O.V
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

SOOOOOO, I was actually planning to make this fanfic a 2 parter but then I changed my idea and now there's gonna be 4 parts of this if everything goes according to plan. If not then...yeah then I'll have to make it longer.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I arrived at the camp of the Americans at noon, like I was told to.I was told to wear a dress that was ripped and dirty, I was also told to make some bruises and scratches, like I looked like I just came out the jail cel. I then searched for the tent of Washington. It was kind of hard to find since the first time I was lead to the tent, Alexander wasted my time. At last I had found the tent and got ready to play the scene.

I walked in to see Washington biting of his nails and writing something down with his other hand. I was standing there watching him pathetically write down something and then throwing it on a pile of other papers. I was ready to do this.

"Dad?" I said as I sounded very shaken and scared. Washington shot his head up and looked at me. He looked at me like he saw a ghost, like the ghost of his daughter. Okay that was partly true, Y/N Washington was dead, now it was alone Y/N.

"Y-Y/N?" He asked as he stood up from his desk as he slowly walked to me.He grabbed my cheek and looked at me, he then hugged me and began to cry. My plan was actually to stab him, grab the documents and leave him to die. That was the plan, but of course there's always that link that ruins your plan A. In this case and every other case Alexander.

He entered when I was about to stab Washington in the stomach. I saw him and hid the knife in the secret pocket in my dress where my gun was.
"Y/N?" He said as he looked at me. I fake smiled and faked a tear. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly as he hugged back. I swear if I didn't have Washington behind me I would have stabbed him to death.

But why am I so angry at them? I gave them 8 months to come and find me, they knew that I was probably kidnapped by the British forces but did they do anything? No, and now they're crying about me? If they really cared they would have come and save me.
They left me, to die.

Alexander separated the hug and grabbed my chin.
"I missed you." He sighed as he looked in my eyes. You big fat liar...

"I-I missed you too." I lied in a sweet tone. We, just looked at each other before Washington came in and said:
"Okay that's enough." Alexander let go and looked at his feet. I don't think that him and Washington have made any progress after I was kidnapped. That's when Alexander saw the bruises and the cuts I had made to convince them I had escaped. It hurt like hell to just make cuts and bruises, but it's gonna be worth it.

"Y/N, you're...hurt." He said as he pushed Washington out of the way and grabbed my bruised and cut arm. I let a tear drop and tried my best to sound traumatised to make that guilt really sink in.
"W-when I was kidnapped by the British forces, they locked me up in a dark and cold cell with little to no food and water. Then they would come out one time a day and ask me about the American forces and I always said that I didn't know anything about it, so they would bruise me, cut me, one time even came close to breaking my leg. I was just praying for someone to save me or get me out...but that day never came, so I made a run for it while they weren't looking." I said letting that guilt stab their hearts.

"Y-Y/N...I'm so sorry we didn't come, but we got in multiple times while the others were fighting but you were never in the cell." Washington said. That would probably be because I was fighting with the soldiers but that's not an excuse for them.

"It's okay dad." I said as I put an hand on his shoulder. He nitery smiled at me as he looked at me.
"Let's go and sleep, you must be very tired." Washington said as he lead me out of the tent.
"Sir, she can sleep in my te-" Alexander tried but Washington cut him off.
"No, she'll sleep in my sleep tent." He said as he threw Alexander a dead eye. The general has 2 tents, his work tent and sleep tent, I knew this because the British General was always sleeping in another tent. Hmm...I maybe can get the documents without killing anybody thereby making me not guilty if they find corpses around the camp.

So we headed to the sleep tent of Washington and Hamilton went to his own tent. As soon as we entered Washington fell asleep. I waited in the tent for 15 minutes and then left to make sure he was sleeping. I then snuck back into the work tent.

I searched around for the documents with the name: ' Battle plans Yorktown '.

These were the plans and the strategies the Americans would use in the presumably last battle of the revolution. I was single handedly destroying the winning chances of America.

I looked the desk with all the documents and in a hidden shelf of the desk was the document I was looking for. It was the real thing, I found the fake ones and grabbed them to make sure I wasn't over looking something.

After I had all the documents that contained any information about the battle of Yorktown I turned around to walk out the camp and leave for ever. That's when I realized I missed that missing link for the mission, Alexander.

"Y/N? What are you doing in here?" Alexander asked as he walked in the tent. I quickly hid the documents behind my back.
"I could ask the same thing to you." I said as I fake smiled.

"I asked you first." He said with folded arms.
"Dad forgot his glasses to read a pamphlet." I lied.
"Washington is sleeping and he doesn't have any pamphlets." Alexander said as he came closer and I backed away.
"Are you implying that I'm lying?" I asked as if I was offended. He stood still by that thought and looked at me.

"What's that behind your back?" He asked as he pointed at me. I tightened my grip on the documents.
"Nothing." I said as I acted innocent. Alexander wasn't having one bit of it. He reached behind my back but I backed away. He gave me a frown.
"Y/N, you're scaring me." He said as he tried to reach behind my back once again but I again, backed away.
"Alexander just leave." I said as I pointed with my free hand to the exit. He didn't listen and reached behind my back once again. I took a step backwards and bumped into the desk. I looked behind me for an exit. But Alexander grabbed my chin and turned my face to his. I didn't look him in the eye, I looked at the exit like I was signaling him to leave.
"Y/N, look at me." He said as he looked at my eyes. I kept looking to the side.
"Look at me!" He demanded, I sighed and looked at him.

"What?" I asked annoyed.
"What are you not telling me?" He asked as he looked at me.
"..." I didn't answer him.
"Answer me!" He demanded once again. I trailed my eyes off him to the exit.
"Y/N!" He yelled at me. There's only one way out of this.

"Y/N if you won't answer me I will call Washingt-hmp." He said but was cut off by me pressing my lips against his. He first seemed really tense like he was trying not to kiss back but then he loosened up and kissed me back.

A minute passed and I had get my hands on my knife. I did what I had to. I pulled back and stabbed him in the stomach. He took a sharp breath and looked at me smirking.

He fell on the ground and looked at me.
"W-why?" He asked as he clenched his stomach.
"This is how I felt for the 8 months that you left me to die, now it's your turn. I'll bring these battle plans of Yorktown to the British forces and America will loose this useless revolution." I said as I step over Hamilton to the exit.
"Meanwhile you'll be known as the idiot who fell for the woman who did it all." I smiled at him trying to survive and feeling all that pain I felt when they left me to die.

"Don't worry, you'll die of blood loss soon enough." I said with a smile. Hamilton looked at his wound and knew that he was in fact going to die.
"See you in hell Hamilton." I said and left.