:Mario Reynolds X !Eldest daughter of Alexandra! Reader: The red one (Part 1):

Pairing: Mario Reynolds X Y/N L/N
Prompts: 12. What is going on here? (Comes in part 2)
Request: kaBOOMhamilton
Warnings: An affair (DUH!) See the extra text.
Time: Hamiltime
Pronouncement for reader: she

So, when my friend requested this I was all like: "Oh :3, I see" But then she said that she didn't mean to make it a threesome and so I was all like: "OOOOOH :3 I see" But then she send another message and then I was all like:"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ;3 I see" SO TURNS OUT I WAS BLIND! If you want to see what I was thinking you can go to prompt 12 and see it for yourself at the request chapter. SO HERE WE GO!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's P.O.V

"Philadelphia died a month ago. Got shot in the hip when she tried to defend ma. Meanwhile ma and pa magically made up and now they're together again. That took pa 3 songs.

Meanwhile I'm over here with my husband Theodore Burr. I've been completely oblivious to all the things that are happening. It's like watching a very boring musical. You turn around for just a second and someone gets shot and you missed it. First I was playing cards with Pip, ma and pa were together and we were happy. Second thing I know my sister died, ma cheated on pa and my family dripped down the drain."

"Sweet heart, you've been talking to those stuffed bears for 3 days now. Can you stop pretending to be a narrator, please." Theodore said from the other side of the room. He was reading a book on his chair and I was sitting on the couch talking to stuffed animals. "LET ME TELL MY LIFE!" I yelled as he chuckled and read again.

"Anyway..." I said. "Right now I'm sitting in my room with my husband-" I said but was cut off. "Hot husband, don't forget hot!" He said as I sighed. "-With my hot husb-" I tried but was cut off again. "Also very intelligent, looks matter 50%" He said as I groaned. "-With my hot and intelligent husband." I said as he put his thumb up.

"He's going to leave with my parents to get along since my mother doesn't like his mother so I hired a nice house for the 4 of them to get along without me getting involved." I said as Theodore chuckled in the background. "Only you would come up with something so weird." He said as I grumbled and threw one of the audience his direction.

Audiences P.O.V (The stuffed animals.)

The girl grabbed Timmy by the head. "NO TIMMY!" The father of Timmy, Evan, yelled as Timmy was raised by the head. "DADDY I'M SCARED!" Timmy yelled. "GIVE ME MY SON BACK YOU MONSTER!" Evan yelled as he wiggled his blue bear body. "DADYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyy..." The red bear Timmy yelled as he got thrown against the head of Theodore.

Y/N's P.O.V

I felt the blue bear fall over to my knee.

Evan's P.O.V

"TAKE THAT!" I yelled.

Y/N's P.O.V

And didn't think much of it. "That was just rude." Theodore said not looking up from his book. "Your face is rude." I mumbled. "Y/N, you're not beginning to do that idiotic thing." Theodore warned. "Your face is idiotic." I mumbled puffing my cheeks. "Y/N, for the last time, stop being so ugly to me." He said. "Your face is ug-" I mumbled but was tackled on the ground by Theodore. "TAKE THAT BACK!" He yelled as I laughed. "NEVER!" I yelled back.

I swear this happens every single day. We just fit together like 2 matching puzzle pieces. We've been married for over 5 years now. My mom HATES him. But Ariana LOVES me. So we're in a relationship full of sh*t but...Eh...I mean ma came to the wedding and showed that she cared but besides that...Nah...